NEW S3 Dealer Discount

Zoobs

stEve
Reaction score
Guys, was at my local (in Scotland) dealership test driving an S3 yesterday and have decided to go for one but hes's talking £30400 for a Blue, ipod ready, phone dock, flat bttm wheel with buckets, does this price sound ok to you guys, this is with a no-trade in.

Should i try and get a discount or do the dealers have some discount on these as my dealer claims they dont do discount on the new S3??

What do you's think?

Steve

Got mines from Edina Audi. Don't believe no discount but i did buy from stock.It was bought by dealership so not direct no discount influence from Audi UK. I saved around £1200 with auto glym,cherished plate transfer and full tank not 1/2 tank pet thrown in.

57 Dolphin Grey S3.

Symphony 6,Bose,Rain n Light Pack,Cruise Control,I-Pod,FBSW,GSM,Front Arm rest

Jimmy,

So what you think about the price this gadgey is offering? The cars in stock but not yet registered....

You should get 5% especially if it's stock - if you've got the readies for it, tell him your ready to buy for the right price. What should the full list price be - just aim for 6-7% off in your discussions and settle at 5%.
If you do 5% you should be pretty happy!
I got 3% off mine last November when I ordered it!

Zoobs,

Hes Takin oot is ***. Sounds like list price. I Agree with Jamiekip on margins. Margins are there to be pushed particularly this time of year.
Car is stock not reg. The day i bought mine from Edina it was registered day before. (Reg 1 Nov) Only got car other week. Had no problem what so ever dealing with Edina. Discount was on the table from the start and I traded in my S-Line Sportback. Took the test drive in another S3. Hummed and Hawed on decision and an hour or so later I got all i wanted in my trade in plus discount and hings thrown in.

Yes Discounts to be had even with the S3.

No trade in, THEN salesman should be extending red carpet and falling over to get sale.

Is this Inverness,Aberdeen or Dundee being exculsive.

Get yersel down to the Central belt. Phone around all Scots garages and see what they have in there stock. Better deal elsewhere if they are being arsy.