New S1 owner!!

Suzuka62

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just recently got the keys to a glacier white s1 and so far very impressed!

I have the tech pack on the car, can someone help with how to connect to Audi connect? I have an iPhone 6, the dealer said I can tether the phone but can't find a way to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Connect your phone via bluetooth and when the connection is made it should ask you if you want to make the device a data device as well or you could get a sim card for the unit. Also make sure you have personal hotspot turn on, on your device. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong

DTYME83

I will be very excited if I am wrong and you are right, but when I bought my car I was told that tethering does not work with iPhones (as a result of Apple keeping the gate shut for their CarPlay system). So I have bought a SIM from EE and just pay a tenner to get a month's worth of data (1GB is absolutely plenty, it seems).

As I say, would love to be wrong because the nav is c**p when it doesn't have data!

I will be very excited if I am wrong and you are right, but when I bought my car I was told that tethering does not work with iPhones (as a result of Apple keeping the gate shut for their CarPlay system). So I have bought a SIM from EE and just pay a tenner to get a month's worth of data (1GB is absolutely plenty, it seems).

As I say, would love to be wrong because the nav is c**p when it doesn't have data!

I use a SIM card as well
DTYME83