New S1 ordered!!!

Just booked on the RS3, but will probably take something else out if the opportunity presents itself

Lucky you!! So you have to book in advance what cars you take out I presume? Can you take them anywhere you like so long as you return it in 40 minutes?

Yes booked slots in advance but there's always a few spare slots on the day (I didn't bother today in the end with anything else).
They give you a route to follow, but I never follow it!

Haha! I bet nobody follows the route!! I know I wouldn't, did you enjoy your day? Do you get a lot of attention in your S1?

Yea, it was a nice jolly. Just going through the pics now and will post a thread with them in shortly.

I was in an S3 cabriolet courtesy car as the S1 is in the garage this week having it's door car replaced. Although one guy who asked what I drive knew my car as he'd seen it parked outside my house a few times!

Aww I see, what happened to your car door if you don't mind me asking? You put super unleaded petrol in don't you? I saw it on another thread or am I thinking of someone else?

The door card has had a dent in it since i was delivered in Sept but I dragged my feet on getting it sorted, and then it took a few weeks to get one ordered as it has the yellow stitched leather arm rest so has to go through their exclusive line.
Yes, use Tesco M99 or Shell V-Power only. This is because I have the tuning box so will get the benefits. On a stock car the benefits will be minimal.

:wink new:I have bog standard S1 but always use the shell . In my mind it improves the performance

:wink new:I have bog standard S1 but always use the shell . In my mind it improves the performance
You'll get a little bit extra performance/economy, but it's not until you tune it that you'd see a big difference between 95 and 99 RON fuel.

I will try both types of fuel and let you all know how my car reacts with them both! Audi are filling my tank up so I presume they will be putting bog started unleaded petrol in to start!!

Just collected my Audi S1!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: Sandra and josedebardi
Drove the S1 for the past 2 hours and I love it!!!!!! ( not sure if your allowed to swear on this forum) but it's f****** amazing!! It's so fast and iv already had 4 people comment on it whilst I was at the petrol station hahah, I feel like a god driving it

Reactions: Blackwhite, Sandra and josedebardi
Drove the S1 for the past 2 hours and I love it!!!!!! ( not sure if your allowed to swear on this forum) but it's f****** amazing!! It's so fast and iv already had 4 people comment on it whilst I was at the petrol station hahah, I feel like a god driving it
Glad you enjoying Charlie. Looking forward to more pics. :) x

Quick photo at work, will take better ones later in Bournemouth!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 218
I love my car so much, driving in any gear is so easy, when the turbo kicks in it just wants to go even when I'm in 6th! The handling is just a joke around corners feels like I'm stuck to the road literally

Looks lovely!

Reactions: Charliem1994
Got 28.1 mpg on a 3 hour journey and aww thank you mate!

Photos as promised

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
Reactions: josedebardi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: josedebardi

Congrats! Car looks great! :yes: