New s1 ordered in Milton Keynes

Between 2 to 3 weeks no more you will be quite surprised how quick it is.
Also on my last order when my salesman rang and told me that the car had landed in the uk the Audi tracker was out of date slightly saying still in transit.
I got my last car within 3 days of it arriving in the uk.
So not long now for yours!

It really surprises me. I placed my order on the 3rd September. But it didn't go to till the 19th due to me keep adding on extras lol. But was told will be after xmas it will arrive
Looking forward to seeing the car so much now

It really surprises me. I placed my order on the 3rd September. But it didn't go to till the 19th due to me keep adding on extras lol. But was told will be after xmas it will arrive
Looking forward to seeing the car so much now
I placed my order in February and they told me 5 months I got it 19th April I think they either tell you it will be that long incase anything goes wrong or they say 5 months and you get it in 3 so it makes them look "amazing" you will definitely have it before Christmas either way!

Its in quality control now. Better start counting the deposit notes lol

Looks like there will be at least two Sepang Blue S1's in MK shortly - I picked mine up last Friday!

Nice one.
Where did you get yours? Was it a factory order? Get some pics up to get me through the next few weeks lol

I got it from Milton Keynes Audi - it was an in stock, unregistered car. I'll get a couple of pictures up.

Good man. I test drove the sepang blue demo one that they have up for 30k

Yes, I test drive that one too - nice car. I wanted one with the metal gearknob, felt great in that demo car, which my car doesn't have (I will be fitting one ASAP).

I made sure i added one on my order. They feel lovely
I cant justify the the price for the demo car pretty steep at 31 i paid less for my new one

I wouldn't buy a demo performance car, they have all been spanked without being warmed up.

Tom took me out in it and spanked it like a car with wings

Thanks mate. What did you go for
Sepang blue
5 doors
Exterior Quattro pack
Super sports seats in nappa leather (ok, but the only extra that probably isn't worth it)
Bose speakers
Red brake calipers
Tinted rear windows
Comfort pack
Heated seats

Reactions: andy l
Good spec I'd wish I had the heated seats.
Can't add now as order locked in.
Build day 7th November.
Are you planning any mods???

Good spec I'd wish I had the heated seats.
Can't add now as order locked in.
Build day 7th November.
Are you planning any mods???

Probably Revo intake hose and panel filter, as well as a Forge or Wagner intercooler.

Would've probably mapped it at some point, but I know the clutch and CV joints are relatively weak - easy to sort I know, but doubt I can be bothered.

What are you planning Andy?

I do have a superchips bluefin ready to put on but fear it's probably a bit to much torque.
In relation to remaps if you go with revo or Apr they both do a low torque remap which keeps the torque well under 320 lb ft which shouldn't create to much problems.
Before buying the bluefin by local Apr dealer said that the Apr map was specifically designed knowing the weakness of the driveshafts etc by keeping the torque modest.
I might be leaning to Apr now!
i will definitely be getting it remapped.

I had been thinking about the ABT piggyback unit, but it is pretty expensive.

Im not sure weather to get mine into richer sport on my pick up week or hang on an bed the car in for a few months to get a full ex system fitted. They do a full system for 1200 or go remus at 1800

Ps boys its on the train to the ferry terminals. Been on there for 4 days Think the waits worse near the end. Ps andy yours maybe earlier mine was 6 days earlier to schedule

Brilliant mate.
You might have it by end of the week!

I doubt it mate. I think this is the slow part now id say 3/4 weeks. I emailed my dealer and no reply

I ordered my tts in march this year and tracked it when it said it was on the train I got my car within the week.
I think your dealer is being a pessimistic.
I will be gobsmacked if it another three weeks.
All Audi's ship from Emden in Germany it's half a days crossing at maximum.

Is Emden the ferry port then ? I hope your right mate im gonna give him a call Monday.
I was told they sit at the port for weeks waiting for boats an get covered in seagul *****. Lmao

100℅ Emden that's what use to happen 20 years ago!
Companies want money and if it's sitting in port they ain't getting paid.
Honestly I couldn't believe how quick I got my tts....mind you i wish I hadn't bought the ****** thing!?!

Haha. I had one as a loan and I could not get it on my drive way lol

Is that a remap or the piggyback unit?
It's the piggy back ecu. I don't drive like a grandad either lol. My abt warranty runs out Jan 2017 and was hoping to get a new clutch on that but it's still going strong.
2015 04 28 173653

Nice, I think I might very well go for it at some point then! :sunglasses:

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Not bad at all. Do they do remus systems there ?

I think they do ,know when l enquired they did the abt one and two others just not sure which they where

Not sure if I should bed it in when my car comes or go straight in for an upgrade

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Not sure if I should bed it in when my car comes or go straight in for an upgrade
I did mine after 1600 miles, that was only because the wheels and tyres were ready at Richter Sport. I don't think it matters about running the car in too much.

The waits killing me. My cars been on the train now for 12 days to the ferry terminal

Its turning up at the dealers in the next day or to

Reactions: N@deeem