New s1 ordered in Milton Keynes

Jay1983

Reaction score
hi guys. Im new this forum
Im excited to say i have an a3 sline c.o.d. An popped into northhamtons audi dealers and after a few test drives an haggling from dealer to dealer
Placed my order for an s1 and got the buzz i just want to keep popping in an test driving them lol

Have factory ordered a 3door one
Sepang blue
Quattro exterior
Quattro interior with white stitching in black
Comfort pack
Bose sound system
Sat nav
Aluminium qear knob
Privacy glass
Electric folding mirrors
Quattro door entery floor lights

Fingers crossed xmas eve delivery
But looking more like January

Just wanted to say hi
Not drove a car like this that is full of fun an excitement since owning a Vxr years ago but this is far better

Im in the Milton Keynes area
Thanks guys an hi to you all

Reactions: THQuattro
Thank you.
Im soo excited. It will put the fun back i have missed
Even the sales guy cant wait to see it.
One of the first they have had ordered with a high spec
I know its not an issue but is fuel good on sensible runs ?

Hi good choice sold mine in April same colour and similar spec.
In regards to fuel economy I got about 28/32 mpg around town/commuting and on a steady run up to about 75 mph got about 35 to 40 mpg.
Don't think that's to bad for a 2 litre turbo with Quattro all wheel drive but all depends on your right foot!
Bet you can't wait!

Thats good.
My journey to work is only about 4/6 miles a day down a duel carriageway
Thats was one of the reasons to go for the car. Im only doing a tenner a week fuel on the a3 so cost wise only a few more quid a week

I really cant wait. But glad I factory ordered as not in a hurry for the car. I have had to do with pre buit audis in the past an miss out on options that i wanted Just to get the car as quickly as possible
So can't wait for my personal spec car.
Did yours have the Quattro logos on the back of the seats ?
And is the s1 logo on the headrest stiched ?

I had the standard S1 seats which I personally preferred these have the s1 logo on the front of the headrest.
If you've ordered the Quattro interior pack you get the super sports seats with the Quattro logos on the back of them in a choice of colour.

I did go for the pack.
I nearly didnt. But personally if i was going to do it. I wanted to do it properly lol
Should have a build number and daye soon
But not expecting it till after Christmas now tbh

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Car sounds amazing. Hope the wait is not too long. Enjoy the forum :)

I waited nearly 5 months quite surprised that there still long delivery dates now.
Well worth the wait though!

Reactions: SPIKE_
Welcome to Audi Sport Net. Congrats on ordering a great speced S1.

In relation to the S1 on the Super Sport Seats, the S1 logo is embossed into the leather and not stitched. The Quattro logo is on the back by means of a sticker.

You'll love owning an S1.....amazing cars that are so much fun to drive.

I test drove one in a dealer after i ordered.
Just to get another drive in one lol

Exactly. Pics as soon as shes here

Welcome mate,

I'm also waiting on an S1, but I ordered mine through Coventry as its nearer work for me (Mrs got her A1 from Northampton Audi).

Sounds like a good spec! Got a BW yet?

Hi there mate. Thank you.
Im based in Milton Keynes. But sadly mk could not match the deal i got at northhamton
I have had my new 15 plate a3 since new but sooo boring to drive its not the best colour either
This is the first car i have had built so wanted to tick as many boxes as I could even got service pack an wheel insurance
It's coming into the 3rd week and no BW yet sadly mate.
What spec an colour did you go for ? Have you got yours yet?

Oh right fair enough! I've never gone brand new either, usually gone a year or two old with my recent cars.

Mine was BW 38, so 19th Sept and its on its way sat at the Port in Germany waiting for a ship! Dealer reckons I'll have it two weeks on Friday.

I added a few extras, colour brilliant black, folding mirrors, privacy glass, high gloss black pack, centre armrest, cruise control, upgraded 18" alloys & flat bottom steering wheel.

Mate that sounds a lovely spec.
I was and very nearly brought a black one
That would of been my next colour i do love it
When did you order yours again an how long have yiu waitied.
It must get harder fhe closer you get lol

Mate that sounds a lovely spec.
I was and very nearly brought a black one
That would of been my next colour i do love it
When did you order yours again an how long have yiu waitied.
It must get harder fhe closer you get lol

Yeah I wanted an all black look, but wasn't keen on the pricetag for the Quattro ext. pack.

Ordered it on 19th July, dealer expects I could collect 14th October, so two weeks on Friday.
The wait is beginning to drag on now its coming to an end!

hi guys. Im new this forum
Im excited to say i have an a3 sline c.o.d. An popped into northhamtons audi dealers and after a few test drives an haggling from dealer to dealer
Placed my order for an s1 and got the buzz i just want to keep popping in an test driving them lol

Have factory ordered a 3door one
Sepang blue
Quattro exterior
Quattro interior with white stitching in black
Comfort pack
Bose sound system
Sat nav
Aluminium qear knob
Privacy glass
Electric folding mirrors
Quattro door entery floor lights

Fingers crossed xmas eve delivery
But looking more like January

Just wanted to say hi
Not drove a car like this that is full of fun an excitement since owning a Vxr years ago but this is far better

Im in the Milton Keynes area
Thanks guys an hi to you all
Welcome mate I am also in Milton Keynes maybe see you around once you get it. I'm in a 3door 16 plate black with Quattro exterior.

Thanks mate. Yes sure. Been a few years since ive been on these forums
Im looking forward to some new faces.
Mine will be on a private plate. Or may keen a new reg on there for. Few months
Look forward to seeing you about

Thanks mate. Yes sure. Been a few years since ive been on these forums
Im looking forward to some new faces.
Mine will be on a private plate. Or may keen a new reg on there for. Few months
Look forward to seeing you about
ill be sure to look out for you once you have picked it up mate do you work locally as well?

Welcome, jay1983. You won't be disappointed - the S1's a fantastic little car and so much fun on the road. Best car I've ever owned by a long shot, going to go way over my PCP mileage limit but who cares!

Thanks mate.
I cant wait. Mind you. Im having a small panic attack lol
Great news.
Just had my start build date for the end of October
But one thing worries me is on my order
It says deselection of red elements
I have ordered Quattro interior and exterior
Does this mean i will have no red in my lights an brake callipers?
Wont be impressed just emailed my dealer

Think mine said the same, Jay. I think it's a case of red elements being available as individual options on non Quattro Pack models but these red elements come as an integral part of the Quattro packages. The individual red element options are therefore deselected because they're all included in the Quattro pack if that makes sense. I remember seeing "red elements deselected" in my order but I've got red light details, red calipers and red trim around the internal air vents.

Deselection of red elements is just that which means no red in lights and no red callipers, I opted for this as didn't want the red in the lights but really wanted the red callipers and had to put up with black callipers. The red trim around the air vents is an extra option.

Not quite, Moggy. See below for two screenshot extracts from my actual car order specification. In the first screenshot, 'Deselection of red elements in headlight unit' is ticked as an option. 'Quattro Exterior Package' is also selected and that contains, among other things, 'Xenon Headlights with red trim' and 'Red brake calipers with S1 logo'. In the second screenshot, 'Brake calipers painted in red with S1 logo' is not ticked because, again, it already appears in the Quattro Exterior Package.

So you deselect red elements in headlight unit and do not tick red brake calipers because both option are already included in the Quattro Exterior Package. The final screenshot shows my car as delivered, complete with red headlight trim and red brake calipers so I don't think jay1983 has anything to worry about.

Things have changed then in the year since we ordered, that format is very different but a lot clearer, we never had the option to just delete the headlight red, if we had it would have been taken. We even tried to add red callipers but couldn't.!!

So on the basis of your order form you could have just deleted the headlight trim and not the callipers ?

Not sure, Moggy. I wanted red headlight trim and red calipers so not a problem for me. Maybe someone else will know but it looks like red headlight trim and red calipers are obligatory with the Exterior Quattro Pack because my order had red headlight trim deselected, red calipers deselected but Exterior Quattro Pack selected and I got all the red stuff.

I'm going to order my S1 tomorrow after a brief and utterly disappointing 5 month ownership of my Mk3 Tts.
Biggest mistake ever selling my last S1 could kick myself!!!!!!!!!!arrrggghhh.
I'm ordering a sportback in mythos black, exterior Quattro pack, sd sat nav, bose, privacy glass, supersports seats and reversing sensors.
Can't wait!
The S1 is without the best drivers car Audi make it just took me a brief 5 months and a £2000 loss to realise it.
Just out of interest how long is the delivery for an S1?????

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and SPIKE_
I assume you have looked for stock that is available as opposed to a new order

The dealership looked he actually showed me the computer there was only two S1's available in the Uk both in sepang blue.
My last was in blue so fancy a change!

Reactions: Moggy
Thank you for looking into this guys i have been tied up away today an emailed my sales guy. He said he has sorted it but not so sure will call him in the morning
Sure he's getting sick of me calling but its what he gets paid for and if the cars not to my spec i ant taking it

Andy. I ordered on the 13/9 and just got my start build date of the 27th/10
Been told should be here end of dec / jan

Its in the paint shop guys an gets assembled monday

Nice one!
Mine is gone into preparation phase on the Audi tracker.
You should have it by mid November or maybe slightly earlier.

Thsnks andy. Its gone into assembly now
Mate
How long from this will it be in the showroom do you think?
Cant wait to say bye to the a3.
It cost me another£300 to have a tiny dent fixed on the door lip