New S1 on Tuesday

Lammermuir

Reaction score
Hello forum. After nearly 5 years of V6 rumble I have finally decided to change my Mk5 R32 - collect my brand spanking new S1 on Tuesday. Popped into the dealer yesterday for a test drive and left 2 hours later with a new car. A little unexpected but the offer was simply too good to ignore. Mythos black, comfort pack, Bose, nav, privacy glass and 18inch wheels, all for just over £23k. Just arrived at the port at Newcastle. Getting the Autoglym life shine stuff done before I pick up so will be gleaming. Good to know there is a decent owners forum too!

Hello forum. After nearly 5 years of V6 rumble I have finally decided to change my Mk5 R32 - collect my brand spanking new S1 on Tuesday. Popped into the dealer yesterday for a test drive and left 2 hours later with a new car. A little unexpected but the offer was simply too good to ignore. Mythos black, comfort pack, Bose, nav, privacy glass and 18inch wheels, all for just over £23k. Just arrived at the port at Newcastle. Getting the Autoglym life shine stuff done before I pick up so will be gleaming. Good to know there is a decent owners forum too!

Sounds nice

Put some pics up when you pick her up.

Cheers

Chris

Congrats! Share photos when you pick it up

Fabulous day, fabulous car. Could not fault the dealer. Here's the car just after the grand unveiling

Reactions: daydotz, kevin lewis, thewanted and 1 other person
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the car and the forum:)

Looks great! Enjoy and share more pictures :)