New RS6 advert

I would give anything for one of those. I'd want it in black though

Awesome car! I'm happy to report I have done 145ishMPH on one of these at the Millbrook proving ground 4 up! The performance from a standstill is staggering for the size of it!

WHAT! an amazing TOOL!

Both the RS6 and RS7 have explosive acceleration on the road from a LOW 1500rpm in any gear, just amazing and ALL from a recent Audi RS experience at Wychwood Park (15th October 2014 with thanks to Swansway Garages Limited):

First, and unbelievable...

P1000892x

Second and not so explosive after the RS7:

P1000901x

Third, just as dramatic as the RS7 but we just knew what to expect...

P1000909x

And the ONLY issue for me is that the RS6 and 7 are both 1ft wider and 3ft longer than the RS3 that's oh so manageable in my garage - but what stunning all-weather road machines (note that I don't rave over the R8 V10 Plus)

Reactions: THQuattro
Amazing car! Amazing sound! Fast as ****! Handels like a train! Stops faster than the speed of light! (Almost...) I was lucky enough to have a ride in one at ADI Castle Coombe this year, I'm still smiling now thinking about it...
And then I went out in the R8!!! Words can't describe that experience...

Reactions: 45bvtc
I'm two years into owning my C6 RS6 Saloon, and to be honest... I think this is the only car I would swap it for, the C7 RS6! Still yet to drive one though, on purpose, as I fear it'll make me want to part with shed loads of cash :-/