New RS4 OWNER!!

Jacob Ward

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just brought a 19 plate rs4 1600 on the clock, very happy so far absolutely love it coming from an B8.5 A5 TDI,
Wondering if there was any easy recommended mods to start of with? Easy activation of some things?
I tend to heavily modify my cars and its go some work planned already going in this week to start off:)

Attachments

• 20E05330-6E0A-4397-A76C-64F5D2DD4A4F.jpeg
    20E05330-6E0A-4397-A76C-64F5D2DD4A4F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 386
Reactions: Ricky Burrows, Bishop187, BarryG79 and 5 others
Imho get the Cete valve controller so you can have the valves open or shut at will.

I do have a JFA tuning box for sale but perhaps too early for that ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8YARWY
Hi guys! Just brought a 19 plate rs4 1600 on the clock, very happy so far absolutely love it coming from an B8.5 A5 TDI,
Wondering if there was any easy recommended mods to start of with? Easy activation of some things?
I tend to heavily modify my cars and its go some work planned already going in this week to start off:)
White in the B9 RS4 looks really sharp. Congrats and look forward to your progress. Get more pics up!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I’m on my second B9RS4. My advice is to do nothing to it apart from learning how things work! The Drive select setting will be personal to you. I have mine tweaked on individual setting most of the time.
Have you got Comfort and Sound pack? If so setting up the B&O can be fun. Good luck!

Is the B & O sound system really worth looking for as an option in a used B9 ?

Is the B & O sound system really worth looking for as an option in a used B9 ?
Most definitely! The standard RS4 system is better than the standard A4 system and branded as ‘Audi sound system’..... however the B&O is in a different league. It also comes as part of the comfort and sound pack with other benefits such as advanced key, leg waving boot operation and you can lock all doors when closing the boot. Personally ( and I’ve had both in a B9 66 plate SLine Avant and x2 RS4, Personally I wouldn’t buy a new one without B&O but more difficult and the price which will always be a factor when buying used.

Thanks for your reply on the B&O , I will be looking for a car with Comfort pack now

Reactions: RGBARGEE
A lot is down to personal choice! I spec my cars with Pano Roof and decent music and don’t expect to see a huge return but for me it’s well worth it.

A lot is down to personal choice! I spec my cars with Pano Roof and decent music and don’t expect to see a huge return but for me it’s well worth it.
I agree Pan Roof and B&0 is a must for me on an Avant. What is the full spec of yours out of interest?

Mine is a 2019 Sport Edition with Comfort and Sound Pack. Pan Roof standard. 20 in wheels standard. My 2018 had roof, black pack 20 in wheels, extended led, pan roof, tyre display and comfort and sound pack.

Looking at a Sport Edition inc Comfort & Sound pack,

Are you happy with it & do you think you need anything else or more options ?

Thanks Andy

Looking at a Sport Edition inc Comfort & Sound pack,

Are you happy with it & do you think you need anything else or more options ?

Thanks Andy
PM me if you like.. the RS4 is awesome.. my latest is Daytona and I generally prefer Black .. but as a car the RS4 B9 is brilliant.

Reactions: Andy James
Good morning RGBARGEE ,

Just wondered if you received my Messages - not sure how the private messaging works on here,
I am keen to discuss your Car , I am looking for one now really,

Speak soon Andy

Good morning RGBARGEE ,

Just wondered if you received my Messages - not sure how the private messaging works on here,
I am keen to discuss your Car , I am looking for one now really,

Speak soon Andy
Sent a pm for you to reply to.