1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

New RS4 OWNER!!

Jacob Ward Jan 10, 2020

1. Jacob Ward

Jacob Ward New Member

Hi guys! Just brought a 19 plate rs4 1600 on the clock, very happy so far absolutely love it coming from an B8.5 A5 TDI,
    Wondering if there was any easy recommended mods to start of with? Easy activation of some things?
    I tend to heavily modify my cars and its go some work planned already going in this week to start off:)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member

Imho get the Cete valve controller so you can have the valves open or shut at will.

I do have a JFA tuning box for sale but perhaps too early for that ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

T-1000 likes this.
  4. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona

White in the B9 RS4 looks really sharp. Congrats and look forward to your progress. Get more pics up!

Audi Bairn likes this.
  5. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sophisto Grey Team Brilliant Black Gold Supporter X3 M40i Audi TT

Stunning motor congrats!

6. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS3 Audi RS4 Audi S3 Audi A1 Black Edition Navarra Blue Classic

I’m on my second B9RS4. My advice is to do nothing to it apart from learning how things work! The Drive select setting will be personal to you. I have mine tweaked on individual setting most of the time.
    Have you got Comfort and Sound pack? If so setting up the B&O can be fun. Good luck!

Tags: