New RS4 Owner - few questions

playle46

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a new RS4 (07 plate) owner as of last week and loving the car. What an engine!!

Just a few questions if anyone can help. Car was purchased from from Audi dealer and I'll be going back with these queries, but thought I'd ask if anyone has come across these and whether I should be worried?

Since last week I've had: amber tyre pressure warning which I've managed to reset and seems fine, amber disc warning which was on for about half a day and has now gone off and not come back and most worryingly (reading about DRC) when I start the car in the morning for the first 2 mins or so, there's a clonking from the front drivers side wheel. After that it's fine, even going over speed bumps. For the rest of the day it's fine too even leaving it all day so not sure if it's something to do with the cold from the night???

Any help/advice would be very welcome especially as I'm still within my 'month' of grace from the dealer.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Im sure one of the guys will be able to answer your questions. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi

I've been looking on forums and others seem to have similar issues in cold weather in relation to the clonking at the front. Seems to point to DRC but other possibles are secondary air injectors, subframe bolts, top not on front struts, other?

Any help/advice would be great. Dealer is going to take a look but wanted some advice before I took it in (on the basis that it's passed their 145 point inspection already!!!)