New RS3.......

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Reaction score
b7cacebc08544551b8d86f43e46f3f04_zps97d9934d.jpg

Don't panic, it's only a render..... Not due till late 2014

Reactions: I oOEddOo I and RYes3
Glad its a render as it looks like someones dinked the front wing

They really need to do a 3 door RS3 it would look the nuts then.

Chris.

Is this an official render? I want one!
Dunno mate..... Was surfing and picked up this image, featured in What Car. Which officially the most boring car
magazine you can buy.
I like it, in particular black optics....... getting my wing mirrors gloss black to match front end and rear diffuser.

Quote from What Car

'Audi's RS editions have traditionally gone on sale towards the end of each model's lifecycle. The previous RS3, for example, was launched just months before the A3 on which it was based ceased production.

However, the chief of Audi's Quattro division, Stephan Reil, revealed that the next RS3 will be launched barely more than a year after the S3, which was unveiled at the Paris motor show last month.

As with all of Audi's RS models, the new RS3 will be four-wheel drive, and will almost certainly be powered by the same 335bhp five-cylinder turbocharged engine as the previous model. 'Let's just say you will be seeing more of the five-cylinder engine,' said Reil.

Last edited:

Chris.

12 months ago I would have agreed, after owning the 5 door now though and thinking back through the RS heritage, I understand Audi's decisions to only release in 5 door flavour.

its coming....

You having one mate?

Dunno mate..... Was surfing and picked up this image, featured in What Car. Which officially the most boring car
magazine you can buy.
I like it, in particular black optics....... getting my wing mirrors gloss black to match front end and rear diffuser.

Be interested to see what that looks like mate!

That looks good for 360bhp and a single option pack for 400bhp, front ceramic brakes and bucket seats to me.

Chris.
No no no!!!!!!! If you want a girls car (or 17 year olds wet dream) buy an s3 3door.. The whole point of the design brief was that its supposed to be an avant... Tbh I love the sportback - looks less chavvie and more purposeful.. Of course I have got the "silly" wheels, so chav status restored...

GUYS! AM I missing something here?

WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO EXCITED over a 'maybe' NEW Audi RS3 when the *****O*ES at Audi UK can't get the current one right?

Reactions: Kelza
Paint you're wing-mirrors black and you're there........ Wait a minute, that's my idea....... don't do it, not until I get there first:friends:

Paint you're wing-mirrors black and you're there........ Wait a minute, that's my idea....... don't do it, not until I get there first:friends:

OK, so I forgot the paint, but I can do Humbrol black…

However, I did try harder today (Mid Wales - utterly BRILLIANT!) to get an angle 'close' to the Sander 2014 proposition (don't go there, please, the man and/or Audi UK - which he supposedly leads are just NOT customer orientated) and here you are:

P776 18Feb2013

The 2011 Audi RS3, a great car, a seriously CLASS piece of machinery, one of the best (sort it yourself, DO NOT wait for Audi UK).

PS: saw a White RS3 (maybe Suzuka) near Beddgellert mid-day today- superb!

AND STILL ON WINTER TYRES...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vito
BLUEY is NOW de-badged.... FRONT and REAR...

P777 18Feb2013

You cant remain aloof by throwing your badges away, infact it does the complete opposite.

What other model has no ID.?

and your rear plate appears to have some sh1t smeared on it.btw

wow.... who rattled you're cage......have an early night sunshine. It's Monday for everyone you know:no:

Looks stunning!!

Never really been a fan of 5 doors due to the extra window at the back....always thought it looked messy, but now having an 8 month old baby i dont give a **** about the window because i could then be able to get him in and out of the car without having to be a contortionist!

PS: saw a White RS3 (maybe Suzuka) near Beddgellert mid-day today- superb!

You had a fun day out, Beddgelert A4085 toward Caernarfon is a cracking road, so good they even put a V Power station at the top end of it. A properly twisty challenging road for the RS3 at sensible speeds. I take this road even if it means a bit of detour when I'm working nearby. Only real hazards are the telegraph poles road side of the stone walls (who let that happen!) and the occasional mindless sheep.

Great photos John ... please post more :sm4:

and debadged is much more fun :icon_thumright: ... I gave an "unknowing" BMW 330 driver the shock of his life today :moa:

Reactions: RYes3
You had a fun day out, Beddgelert A4085 toward Caernarfon is a cracking road, so good they even put a V Power station at the top end of it. A properly twisty challenging road for the RS3 at sensible speeds. I take this road even if it means a bit of detour when I'm working nearby. Only real hazards are the telegraph poles road side of the stone walls (who let that happen!) and the occasional mindless sheep.

You're so right MBK: our run was from Cannock to Shrewsbury, Chirk, Llangollen, Betws-y-Coed, Capel Curig (all A5), Beddgelert (saw another RS3 in White-or-Suzuka), Porthmadog (all A498), Black-Rock Sands (for lunch); then to Harlech, Barmouth, Dolgellau (all A496), Mallwyd (A470), Welshpool, Shrewsbury (all A458), and back down the A5 to Home:

Capel Curig

An absolutely brilliant piece of machinery.

The engine, gearbox, and brakes provide the best package I've ever experienced on a road-car.

I've done similar Welsh road blasts before but none as enjoyable/fun/fast as in this animal, really! And mega-comfort too, with standard seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vito and RYes3

EVERYONE needs to get his or her RS3 over there MBK (not all at the same time mind). The roads are just MAGIC, built for an RS3. And the scenery is spectacular too; just have to stop a while on the way. Ok, I used to enjoy my Elan over there too, but it's epic in an RS3: I'll be back soon.

Capel Curig 2

Capel Curig behind with a snow-capped Mount Snowdon in the distance.

And NO sheep, telegraph poles, or stonewalls: I'm with you MBK, what's not to like?

This is Wales in February...

I live very close, Anglesey, the roads are epic!

im still yet to see an RS3 locally, seen a couple of fakes though!

I,m on hoilday in 2 weeks so if any of u guys want to meet up ,as id love to see loads of rs3s all together :blackrs4:

Reactions: Vito
Lets do it ;)
do it... do it..... mine squeals louder than all of your's put together:eyebrows:
64b31e56f74b30c40ae50147bcff6193_zps1cf73175.jpg

parked, but ready to roll......

Last edited:
Reactions: 45bvtc and Kelza
I'm off on some Fridays and Mondays in March. Let me know the plan

@robbiemanc

what is that little square bit you have on the rear below the door???

@robbiemanc

what is that little square bit you have on the rear below the door???

It's a small black doorway back to the future......:nyah:and less of the robbiemanc..... I'm from Glasgow

Reactions: Kelza
Erm... BUT it's back to bl##dy front robbiemac...

Another 'late-back-from-the-pub-lunch' and 'what-shall-I-do-next' task... and then realise 'oops, I'm pi##ed'.

Put it right robbimac and then we'll meet... anytime... anywhere...

Love the car mind! At home? A Scottish laird, no doubt?

Erm... BUT it's back to bl##dy front robbiemac...

Another 'late-back-from-the-pub-lunch' and 'what-shall-I-do-next' task... and then realise 'oops, I'm pi##ed'.

Put it right robbimac and then we'll meet... anytime... anywhere...

Love the car mind! At home? A Scottish laird, no doubt?

ha ha... Wish this gaff was mine, don't fancy the heating bills much. Heading to Awesome GTi tomorrow around 2pm, just to upset the S3 crowd......:noway: RS3 meet on the horizon, thinking mid march...... get scheming pal.

Reactions: 45bvtc and Kelza
It's a small black doorway back to the future......:nyah:and less of the robbiemanc..... I'm from Glasgow

"Who lives in a house like this....?" .....I'm from Glasgow too robbiemac so I will keep my eye put for an upside down plate ;-)

ha ha... Wish this gaff was mine, don't fancy the heating bills much. Heading to Awesome GTi tomorrow around 2pm, just to upset the S3 crowd......:noway: RS3 meet on the horizon, thinking mid march...... get scheming pal.

Will see you there :)

Reactions: robbiemac
Wish i could make it tomorrow ,but have to work...ahhhh..;)

"Who lives in a house like this....?" .....I'm from Glasgow too robbiemac so I will keep my eye put for an upside down plate ;-)

ha ha.... house is actually hotel in Bromley, London. In Glasgow next weekend mate, bit busy though little sister getting married.... got pulled by Glasgow Police last weekend for 'excessive acceleration' just heading onto Clydeside expressway.....
didn't break the speed limit just lit up the place had the'S' button engaged and as you go under the motorway bridge the noise is epic:busted_cop:......... they we're driving a Ford Focus ST....... looked alright in the back of it anyway:whistle2:

Wish i could make it tomorrow ,but have to work...ahhhh..;)

pictures will be posted tonight mate, promise....... RS3 meet on the horizon, get scheming :beerchug: