New rs3 owner

chunk090883

Reaction score
Went and test drovea rs3 today and knew straight away id have to buy lol happy with the deal i got.Upgraded from my golf gti tcr. Both brilliant cars. Not the best of specs but i only do 5000miles per year so will do.
Dont like the wheels on rs3 so will probably put my revo alloys on or get the middle bits coloured.

Attachments

• 66199029_10161780568575328_3233054314444357632_n.jpg
    66199029_10161780568575328_3233054314444357632_n.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 186
  • GR19FVO_1_2259021.jpg
    GR19FVO_1_2259021.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 20191026_172515.jpg
    20191026_172515.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: jimojameso and hawesy25
Went and test drovea rs3 today and knew straight away id have to buy lol happy with the deal i got.Upgraded from my golf gti tcr. Both brilliant cars. Not the best of specs but i only do 5000miles per year so will do.
Dont like the wheels on rs3 so will probably put my revo alloys on or get the middle bits coloured.
Definitely got the best colour!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Reactions: chunk090883

Welcome to the forum, plenty of good info on here, just ask if you have any questions as a decent bunch with loads of experience, enjoy the RS, one amazing motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chunk090883
Welcome to the forum, plenty of good info on here, just ask if you have any questions as a decent bunch with loads of experience, enjoy the RS, one amazing motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks unfortunately ive got to wait 2 weeks untill i can collect. I did think about mapping the golf to about 400bhp but always wanted rs3. Used have a 16 plate s3

Why such a short time in the TCR? Couldn’t have had it very long? Reviews are superb for the Golf so amazed at the change...other than the noise. TCR will handle 10 times better than a pre FL

Nice car, is that the one from Fiveoaks audi? If it is I got a quote on that car with finance monthlies and went yesterday for a drive to look at it but it was raining so hard that i decided to not look.

Came home and noticed it was off their website.

Nice car, is that the one from Fiveoaks audi? If it is I got a quote on that car with finance monthlies and went yesterday for a drive to look at it but it was raining so hard that i decided to not look.

Came home and noticed it was off their website.

Yeah thats the one. I was due to go Worthing to look at a ara blue but that sold on my way. Good deals at moment so selling quick by looks of it

Why such a short time in the TCR? Couldn’t have had it very long? Reviews are superb for the Golf so amazed at the change...other than the noise. TCR will handle 10 times better than a pre FL

Had the tcr about 6 months, great car but always wanted a rs3. Deal was good so thought id give it a go

Reactions: FBF01
Enjoy the RS3, but I would of kept the TCR a bit longer - just my personnel thought of course! Regardless you don't regret the move to 5 pot power!

Good job the OP didn't get one then, eh?