New RS3 Owner

Aoon_M

Reaction score
So, looks like I'll be joining you guys later this month! Went in to Audi yesterday and managed to grab a cancelation.

Coming from a stage 2 436bhp / 504ft-lbs Mercedes A45 AMG, it'll be a nice upgrade!

125i7uh.jpg

If you know me from other forums you'll know I'm not one to mess about, Stage 3 RS3 coming soon :footy:AO09NNN project coming soon ;)

Someone fancy getting me up to date with the tuning options available for the car at the moment? APR still sleeping?

Also, is it possible to retrofit the carbon design inlays? No idea why whoever ordered my car chose the aluminium inlays for not much less.

Spec:

Nardo grey
Reversing camera
Black pack
lane assist
hold assist
gloss black staggered rotors
privacy glass
dynamic pack
comfort and sound pack
electric seats
aluminium race design inlays
body colour mirrors
mirror pack
tech pack

Reactions: Terminator x, Sandra, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Nice spec pal, I'm looking at a cancellation as well but trying to get the right deal from them. They r being quite stubborn. What was yr deal if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

My deal kind of worked out weirdly the same monthly payments as I had loads of positive equity in the A45... But a new car worked out better than any used car in the country due to the provided APR rate

Nice spec mate. Check out the TTE and Loba turbo options :)

Welcome to audi-sport.net @Aoon_M lovely spec on the car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

500hp from the turbo upgrade as noted above. Pls write it up if you do that as it's on my mind for when the warranty is up.

TX.

Spoke to a tuner, might be looking into a GTX35 kit.

Reactions: jimojameso
Have you got any in-gear acceleration times @Aoon_M ?
I'd be interested in how the car drives through the gears and the initial pick-up which is crap in the RS3 really - seems a combination of old fashioned turbo lag and a weird accelerator.

Have you got any in-gear acceleration times @Aoon_M ?
I'd be interested in how the car drives through the gears and the initial pick-up which is **** in the RS3 really - seems a combination of old fashioned turbo lag and a weird accelerator.

I do -

It will go from 62-124mph in 6.3 seconds, stock is around 12 seconds iirc