Facelift NEW RS3 Ordered

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've just ordered an RS3 and can't wait.

I will be getting the car fully protected with Xpel PPF and will also upgrade the steering wheel to the TT RS version soon as I get the car.

If there is any other cool little VCDS mod's that can be added please share. I have added ones I will be doing once I collect the car.

Enable/disable DRL via MMI
Acoustic lock beep (enable/disable via MMI)
Change the speed activation and deactivation of high beam assist
Service position front wipers on MMI (if possible)
Disable start&stop system
Show the oil level on the MMI (if possible)
Display Oil Temperatures on VCP
Passenger mirror dip when in reverse

Delivery would be hopefully taking place around April time (Dealer advised)

Untitled

Reactions: NevMan, Joe4842, FBF01 and 1 other person
Welcome to ASN. Congrats on the order, and you’ve obviously done your homework on the mods. Now the long wait....

Last edited:
Passenger mirror dip when in reverse

This already happens.

Reactions: billymc92
Nardo :hearteyes:

TX.
was either Sepang blue or Nardo but I already had a Sepang blue A5 so I thought I would go for Nardo, plus I couldn't justify paying for it which I think it's now an "Audi exclusive" costing £2K+

Thanks everyone. I have also listed the spec of my RS3

Nardo Grey
Audi Active Lane and Audi Side Assist including Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist
Audi Pre-sense Basic
Audi Sport Pack
Comfort and Sound Pack
Driver Assistance pack
Brake calipers painted in red with RS logo at the front
Carbon inlays
Engine cover with carbon accents
Front Super Sport seats with RS embossed logo
Gloss Black Styling Pack
Matrix LED headlights
Panoramic glass sunroof
Privacy glass
RS Design pack

Audi Code: A8EFQN0D

Reactions: NevMan, Weeb and SPIKE_

Nardo Grey
Audi Active Lane and Audi Side Assist including Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist
Audi Pre-sense Basic
Audi Sport Pack
Comfort and Sound Pack
Driver Assistance pack
Carbon inlays
Gloss Black Styling Pack
Matrix LED headlights
Panoramic glass sunroof
Privacy glass
RS Design pack

Very nice mate! Exactly the same spec as mine except for the engine cover... you'll love it!

@Milz392 welcome to audi-sport.net. Spec sounds awesome, I do like nardo on the rs3. April not that far away now, weeks are flying past. We look forward to lots of pics of the car and the interior. Enjoy the forum

Nardo Grey
Audi Pre-sense Basic
Audi Sport Pack
Comfort and Sound Pack
Driver Assistance pack
Carbon inlays
Gloss Black Styling Pack
Matrix LED headlights
Panoramic glass sunroof
Privacy glass
RS Design pack

Pretty much the perfect spec! :icon thumright:

@Milz392 welcome to audi-sport.net. Spec sounds awesome, I do like nardo on the rs3. April not that far away now, weeks are flying past. We look forward to lots of pics of the car and the interior. Enjoy the forum

Thanks @Sandra I can’t wait. I will upload pictures for sure. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Sandra
Any mods you recommend doing to it? Thanks.

Only thing I've done is installed a front/rear dash cam. Considering a remap at some point but that's about it really. I came from a C63S AMG and thought I'd miss the power but the RS3 doesn't disappoint. Plenty fast enough for a daily driver imo...

Reactions: AudiNutta and FBF01
Only thing I've done is installed a front/rear dash cam. Considering a remap at some point but that's about it really. I came from a C63S AMG and thought I'd miss the power but the RS3 doesn't disappoint. Plenty fast enough for a daily driver imo...
I was looking at getting a dash cam fitted but wasn't too sure on which one to get as there are so many on the market. I was looking at getting either a Blackvue DR900 (4K) one when they release it or just get the current Blackvue DR750s-2CH. which one do you have or recommend getting? Thanks

Nardo Grey
Audi Pre-sense Basic
Audi Sport Pack
Comfort and Sound Pack
Driver Assistance pack
Carbon inlays
Gloss Black Styling Pack
Matrix LED headlights
Panoramic glass sunroof
Privacy glass
RS Design pack

Not sure id bother with the engine cover. it comes with one anyway, just not got carbon accents....£700 is a lot for, i presume, fake carbon!

I was looking at getting a dash cam fitted but wasn't too sure on which one to get as there are so many on the market. I was looking at getting either a Blackvue DR900 (4K) one when they release it or just get the current Blackvue DR750s-2CH. which one do you have or recommend getting? Thanks

Thinkware are the best imo. As far as I am aware blackvue dashcams still affect DAB despite aftermarkets fixes with eg ferrite cores. Should be a basic fix but it seems Blackvue cant be bothered to fix it.

Thinkware F800 dual camera is excellent as is the Thinkware battery (for parking mode)

Not sure id bother with the engine cover. it comes with one anyway, just not got carbon accents....£700 is a lot for, i presume, fake carbon!
I did find it expensive for an engine cover but I thought to myself that I knew I would get it later on down the line so hence why I added it to my build.

Thinkware are the best imo. As far as I am aware blackvue dashcams still affect DAB despite aftermarkets fixes with eg ferrite cores. Should be a basic fix but it seems Blackvue cant be bothered to fix it.

Thinkware F800 dual camera is excellent as is the Thinkware battery (for parking mode)
Thanks for the recommendation I will look into that model.

I did find it expensive for an engine cover but I thought to myself that I knew I would get it later on down the line so hence why I added it to my build.
Service guys love it ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan

I have the Thinkware F770 front/rear cam hard-wired. There is a newer F800 model available and would probably go for that one if I was buying now. Some people prefer Blackvue but I think they're both very good cameras.

I have the Thinkware F770 front/rear cam hard-wired. There is a newer F800 model available and would probably go for that one if I was buying now. Some people prefer Blackvue but I think they're both very good cameras.

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd update my build/status process on here

I've just got an email from the dealer and he has said that my car is due for a build week 10. I have also checked the status of my order on the Audi website and the status has changed from Welcome to Order received. my car is expected to begin construction on 19th March 2018.

Thanks

Untitled

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd update my build/status process on here

I've just got an email from the dealer and he has said that my car is due for a build week 10. I have also checked the status of my order on the Audi website and the status has changed from Welcome to Order received. my car is expected to begin construction on 19th March 2018.

Thanks

View attachment 148608
Mines not been built till 2nd April just found out. When did the dealer say you’ll get yours landed in uk?

Mines not been built till 2nd April just found out. When did the dealer say you’ll get yours landed in uk?
I emailed him this morning regarding a rough ETA but still haven't heard from the dealer as of yet. Once I get a response I will post an update on here. when did you place your order if you don't mind me asking?

I emailed him this morning regarding a rough ETA but still haven't heard from the dealer as of yet. Once I get a response I will post an update on here. when did you place your order if you don't mind me asking?
09/11/17 lol Never waited so long for a car

According to Audi customer services they weren’t giving out anymore build dates till Feb this year so even if you ordered after me no build dates till this month. Just hope my date comes forward abit but I need to order exhaust, intercooler and a few other bits for stage 2/3 so plenty of time to find the right bits.

Dealer has emailed me saying "The closest indication I can give is car arriving 4 weeks after build, so we would expect end of March/early April. But this may change"

Dealer has emailed me saying "The closest indication I can give is car arriving 4 weeks after build, so we would expect end of March/early April. But this may change"
Hopefully mines the same then end of April beginning of May:thumbs up:

I was looking at ordering the Carbon mirror covers for the RS3 when it comes. Is it worth putting them on or just leaving them gloss black?

I was looking at ordering the Carbon mirror covers for the RS3 when it comes. Is it worth putting them on or just leaving them gloss black?
I would just buy them for the dealer and save a few quid....you even find dealers on eBay selling OEM ones at great prices. Means you have the factory supplied black caps and then can choose to put on the CF ones when you wish.

I would just buy them for the dealer and save a few quid....you even find dealers on eBay selling OEM ones at great prices. Means you have the factory supplied black caps and then can choose to put on the CF ones when you wish.
Yes makes sense. I think I would buy it from my local dealer direct as I’ve just checked and they have them in stock. Thanks.