New RS3 in Leeds

PhatGit

Reaction score
Just been in to Leeds Audi parts to pick up a touch up, and there was a new RS3 sitting outside waiting to for prep

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 1,358
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,014.8 KB · Views: 3,579
Reactions: Baldyone and Schizophonic
When I picked my s3 up a couple of weeks ago the manager there said he had one on order that should be arriving soon. Looks like he wasn't billy bullshitting like I thought.

Nice! Although I hate the silver bits and that wheel gap! :wtf:

I agree about the gap Vins, but the silver looked a lot better in reality, especially as it als had Luna Silver SSS. The photo does not do it justice.
Still not as nice as my Sepang saloon. :innocent:

For me looks very disappointing, 5dr doesn't work and wheels aren't pretty.
I am sure the owner will be delighted and each to their own and all that, rumour is the RS3 will be available as a saloon where I live in Europe so might take a look once it is confirmed.

Reactions: ColMariner and VeeDubDan
Not sure about roof rails on an RS but needs must I guess .....

I really don't like the wheels, really old fashioned and they don't do anything for it.

Reactions: SilureMark
Not keen on the old wheels or the lower bit of the grill that says Quattro

That wheel gap won't stay. I have it in my head so must have read it somewhere it may be shipped that way. Any lock or block will be removed at PDI. I knows it's not a washing machine where the drums are bolted but maybe the same theory applies. Probably to prevent damage in transport? There's no way that's sitting right. I really like it too! It has to show its intentions and look more aggressive than the tamer models. Got a bit of GGGGGRRRRRR!

Have to agree, it sits too high so must be a pre-deilvery thing.

Will be a most welcome beast on the road, hopefully not like the previous RS!

I was in at aberdeen audi today getting my car serviced and there was a grey 1 sitting there the salesman jumped in it then took off wasn't scared to give it some beans either leaving the carpark! Sounded amazing!!

Nice! Although I hate the silver bits and that wheel gap! :wtf:

That wheel gap is because it still has the transit blocks fitted. Get yourself over to the RS3 area of ASN and you'll find load of pictures of the RS3, sitting correctly - which is about 30mm lower that that picture.

Reactions: Vins
Nardo with alu pack. Not seen that before.....weird....

I really don't like the wheels, really old fashioned and they don't do anything for it.

Yep, I agree about the wheels. Audi must have a whole warehouse of rotors they need to shift. The chrome styling pack does the car no favours at all; the exhausts look like they're poking out of a wheelie bin. Black styling pack or leave body coloured will be the way to go. Let's face it, it's a 5 door family car with a good engine, it's not a sports car.

Yep, I agree about the wheels. Audi must have a whole warehouse of rotors they need to shift. The chrome styling pack does the car no favours at all; the exhausts look like they're poking out of a wheelie bin. Black styling pack or leave body coloured will be the way to go. Let's face it, it's a 5 door family car with a good engine, it's not a sports car.

These are a brand new design of rotor, so no warehouse of surplus to shift.

Reactions: lenny151

I have to agree with you here, having seen just under 20 at Le Mans in various colour options the Alu kit just doesn't do it for me on ANY colour.