New RS3 8Y Design Details

I popped in to audi aswell today,

Discussed payments etc and said I would come back tomorrow to finalise it with a deposit.

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin

:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I too paid a deposit and the finance will be done tomorrow; but with my PX they basically can’t confirm the value of the car on the basis that the Vorsprung isn’t being built until end of November.

However a £10k deposit on the £60k Vorsprung over 49 months comes to £628PM.

Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
So we know launch edition cars are built first, Vorsprung start November, we need some firm news on carbon now.

Reactions: NevMan
Doing a sense ask: If the build for Vorsprung is not till November, is there a need for panic to drop a deposit now ?. I want a Vorsprung edition, myself.

Doing a sense ask: If the build for Vorsprung is not till November, is there a need for panic to drop a deposit now ?. I want a Vorsprung edition, myself.
I don’t want to cause a panic but I spoke with the head of business for the dealer where I ordered my car and he told me two customers already wanted to buy the launch edition when it came in so he was trying to find out if it is possible to sell those as they are meant for demo and press!

I don’t want to cause a panic but I spoke with the head of business for the dealer where I ordered my car and he told me two customers already wanted to buy the launch edition when it came in so he was trying to find out if it is possible to sell those as they are meant for demo and press!
I imagine they will sell them as ex-demo 3 months on.

The dealer i saw told me today they won't be selling the launch edition for quite some time, most will be used as demo cars and completely ragged.

I was quoted- 15k deposit, 36months @£552

The dealer i saw told me today they won't be selling the launch edition for quite some time, most will be used as demo cars and completely ragged.

Wow, that means about 35k gmfv covering the remainder and interest

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Ive bought 4 ex demo's, S3, 08 TTS and 10 TTRS and an ex Audi 13 UK R8 V10, all absolutely fine, used no oil etc and gave zero issues in my ownership.

Lets be honest how much of a ragging can you give a demo car on todats roads?

Reactions: Mr Freeze
Ive bought 4 ex demo's, S3, 08 TTS and 10 TTRS and an ex Audi 13 UK R8 V10, all absolutely fine, used no oil etc and gave zero issues in my ownership.

Lets be honest how much of a ragging can you give a demo car on todats roads?
Plus your never on your own with a test drive they always send a member of staff to accompany you .

I'd consider a demo if there was a decent discount involved .

For the past 3 years every car I've test driven I've been on my own. Your telling me everyone who's thinking about getting an rs3 test drives it like it's a 1.1l fiesta? Of course they put there foot down abit. 99% when the engine is stone cold.

It's a well known fact demonstrators get a bit of a hard life to start with.

For the past 3 years every car I've test driven I've been on my own. Your telling me everyone who's thinking about getting an rs3 test drives it like it's a 1.1l fiesta? Of course they put there foot down abit. 99% when the engine is stone cold.

It's a well known fact demonstrators get a bit of a hard life to start with.
Never been on a test drive from a dealership on my own once . You must look trustworthy :smiley:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Never been on a test drive from a dealership on my own once . You must look trustworthy :smiley:

it does happen mate.
My Audi garage always give me the car to take away & always have done.
Merc was attended & fuel on reserve so we didn’t go far pmsl :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Mr Freeze and CarterRS
Same here, plenty drives on my own, or take away for 24-48 hours

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
it does happen mate.
My Audi garage always give me the car to take away & always have done.
Merc was attended & fuel on reserve so we didn’t go far pmsl :tearsofjoy:
I always get accompanied I must not look trustworthy :disappointed: :laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and AndyVWR
BMW gave me an X3M for 3 days to play with.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan