New RS3 8Y Design Details

we’ve got to do something to pass the time lol ... we’re in for a long wait :blink:

me & Pete will be exhausted with anticipation by the time our cars arrive :tearsofjoy:

Indeed
Although mine will be a shorter wait
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Add_Profile
merlin is tough to replicate, but close i think (squint a little) lol

Merlin

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Merlin,Racing Mica,Venetian Purple are old colours done to death and copied by most other car makers
Who mention "Chalk/Crayon grey" whoever it was has no taste in car colours whatsoever...Glen by any chance lol
It's an A3 we are talking about here not a Lambo....

Riviera would be in my shortlist and if l find another new exclusive paint the last place l would inform people about it would be on here as 3 other members on here PM me asking about it then copied me

• Haha
Merlin,Racing Mica,Venetian Purple are old colours done to death and copied by most other car makers
Who mention "Chalk/Crayon grey" whoever it was has no taste in car colours whatsoever...Glen by any chance lol

Riviera would be in my shortlist and if l find another new exclusive paint the last place l would inform people about it would be on here as 3 other members on here PM me asking about it then copied me

Hope your not ******* on my bonfire jassy
Venetian was my other
Lol

it doesn’t always translate from one brand to another though.
Looks spectacular on the Porsche but not sure on the Audi ...

881BE9B6 0383 4B7B 9820 87FD2568D17A

4CFD33E8 E41D 4AB8 95E0 97A05A783263

so you deffo in then @jassyo06 :sunglasses:

l am realistic person/Grump i've just bought a 320 ps TTS Vorsprung 3 months ago my son works for Audi so l get feedback from him i'll only buy one when l can get a discount on one darling...lol Yeah i'll have one in a unique colour l dont like hatch backs the saloon has always been the better proportioned design then again when l get a test drive of one i'll decide then..... Snake/Glen has been out of the new Audi loop for 5 years....trust me he has Rose tinted RS tinted hearing as he had the real Mc Coy PFL 360 BHP variant....then took a wrong turn with a Merc.....Peter Pan ....he's an a Enigma/Legend on this forum in his own lifetime/membership

Reasons l would buy a RS3 is probably because l am a Audi fanboy at heart and there is not much else out there l like but l wont buy a RS3 just because it has RS....before the digit 3 it's got to live up to it's price tag

• Haha
When I went into Preston Audi to put down the deposit we both took a real liking to an RS5 in Nogaro Blue they had in the showroom. The colour was amazing and I would be tempted to splash the cash if they allowed it. Quick Google showed it was an exclusing option on the old RS3 model - at least in some countries it was.

When I went into Preston Audi to put down the deposit we both took a real liking to an RS5 in Nogaro Blue they had in the showroom. The colour was amazing and I would be tempted to splash the cash if they allowed it. Quick Google showed it was an exclusing option on the old RS3 model - at least in some countries it was.
I've seem the 8V RS3 in negaro once, looked amazing but in reality I don't think I can stretch to exclusive paint.... we'll see....

I know not much going for me
Apart from getting an Rs3 before u lot
Lol

You are so setting yourself up for a fall. Archie and snake gonna trump you I reckon Pete

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and PeteRS3lee
You are so setting yourself up for a fall. Archie and snake gonna trump you I reckon Pete

Never
Over my dead body
Which is also a possibility
Ah well the wife will get it instead
Sell it too the first one of you lot still waiting
She has zero interest
Thinks I’m stupid

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
If Archie does get his by the end of the year and you @PeteRS3lee and me don’t even have a build slot by then, there is gonna be some serious $hi* happening around here lol :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
My local audi dealer, might have to take a trip out.....

Reactions: NevMan
I’m quite liking shark blue ...

Makes a sweet sound too

Never
Over my dead body
Which is also a possibility
Ah well the wife will get it instead
Sell it too the first one of you lot still waiting
She has zero interest
Thinks I’m stupid

"Thinks" your stupid lol