New RS3 8Y Design Details

I think the green really suits it, obviously audi and the designers do aswell to use it as 1 of their press release cars.

Reactions: NevMan
Alt

Reactions: NevMan, RS3ree and Snake Pliskin
hopefully there will be an influx of everyone's individual config so we can see how good they look, I'm pretty set on those standard wheels (gonna be brave) now I think with alu trim on black, looks immense in the 3d modeler

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
hopefully there will be an influx of everyone's individual config so we can see how good they look, I'm pretty set on those standard wheels (gonna be brave) now I think with alu trim on black, looks immense in the 3d modeler

8bc988eb1f0c7984faccf9cd9a787de5.jpg

Mine i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, RS3ree and Add_Profile
Rs3 green

How about this? Pearly Goodwood Green plus the aluminum pack PLUS the dynamic plus pack and it comes to 284,000.00 PLN which is £52,000!

So with every box ticked in Poland it is £1,000 more than the UK stock. I think that we can be looking at £59K for a fully specced UK car.

If anyone wants to look at the spec: ACL3MJ00 for the Audi Code.

EDIT: looks like the configurator had a spaz and didn’t add the options to the total. The real price of that car is £73,000!

Last edited:
Reactions: RS3ree
View attachment 240332
How about this? Pearly Goodwood Green plus the aluminum pack PLUS the dynamic plus pack and it comes to 284,000.00 PLN which is £52,000!

So with every box ticked in Poland it is £1,000 more than the UK stock. I think that we can be looking at £59K for a fully specced UK car.

If anyone wants to look at the spec: ACL3MJ00 for the Audi Code.

EDIT: looks like the configurator had a spaz and didn’t add the options to the total. The real price of that car is £73,000!

I thought £52k with those options was way too low

• Haha
I thought £52k with those options was way too low

Strange how he said he was waiting for the Uk configurator to go live because he couldn’t understand the German one

Guess that applies to the polish one too…….

Reactions: Terminator x and NevMan
I’m waiting for the U.K. one so we can see U.K prices and packs… the Polish site does have a comfort and sound pack (it’s not called that but it includes speakers and camera etc).

He was only tongue in cheek to be fair. I think it looks stunning

in the context of turbo blue .... it looks alright ;)

But it aint a patch on voodoo :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
In I meant

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Imagine the TTS on an exclusive

@jassyo06 would have gone exclusive but the time that would extend delivery by was too excessive.
That's why I am not even considering exclusive for the RS3 after Jassy saying that, otherwise I would have gone mica blue or floret silver again lol

Imagine the TTS on an exclusive
There is no Audi exclusive,PTS colours leftover to justify paying £2400 for they've all become mainstream colours or they're of bad taste or just too common
For example Porsche have recently added a colour named Sharks Blue in fact its actually Turbo Blue renamed .....the only colours l would contemplate putting on an RS3 would be Solar Orange or Riviera blue these are classy,Vulgar...wink...and just shout Exclusive l hate Green on any car Goodwood is downright dull and kyalamy the polar opposite

@jassyo06 would have gone exclusive but the time that would extend delivery by was too excessive.
That's why I am not even considering exclusive for the RS3 after Jassy saying that, otherwise I would have gone mica blue or floret silver again lol
If it's yer bucket list car it'll be worth doing its only another £1900 **** all.... in the scale of things

:wub:

Rs3limo 2022

Reactions: Mastachaz, CarterRS, NevMan and 1 other person
There is no Audi exclusive,PTS colours leftover to justify paying £2400 for they've all become mainstream colours or they're of bad taste or just too common
For example Porsche have recently added a colour named Sharks Blue in fact its actually Turbo Blue renamed .....the only colours l would contemplate putting on an RS3 would be Solar Orange or Riviera blue these are classy,Vulgar...wink...and just shout Exclusive l hate Green on any car Goodwood is downright dull and kyalamy the polar opposite

Now Riviera is very very nice. I did think you were going to go with that next or solar given what you have said in the past. Could wrap it

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
If it's yer bucket list car it'll be worth doing its only another £1900 **** all.... in the scale of things

not confident in delivery dates as they are mate never mind factoring in an exclusive colour on top ... could be 2023 delivery then !

not confident in delivery dates as they are mate never mind factoring in an exclusive colour on top ... could be 2023 delivery then !
Love yer Positivity lol
Thing with the TTS it's not that common mate yet to see another guff turbo blue TT nevermind a TTS the money l paid for the oled rear lights and rear wing came to the same amount as the exclusive paint l was going to get ...l think a 8y RS3 or S3 would justify being in an exclusive colour because they'll be more common than a TTS

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Love yer Positivity lol
Thing with the TTS it's not that common mate yet to see another guff turbo blue TT nevermind a TTS the money l paid for the oled rear lights and rear wing came to the same amount as the exclusive paint l was going to get ...l think a 8y RS3 or S3 would justify being in an exclusive colour because they'll be more common than a TTS

Yeah you spent the exclusive budget on other items to make it exclusive & good choices too. I’m quite happy to go Daytona though, it is a colour I’ve admired for some time and I do think this car will suit it - & it will help blend in that grille imo.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06

The Front end is still difficult to overlook the covid grill still doesn't hide the size of them headlights plus why is internal design of the grill crash bar fill in the rear looks great though

The Front end is still difficult to overlook the covid grill still doesn't hide the size of them headlights the rear looks great though

I think your starting to come round to the idea of buying a 8Y RS3. It’s OK to admit it to us all:friends:

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I think your starting to come round to the idea of buying a 8Y RS3. It’s OK to admit it to us all:friends:
l just don't wear RS tinted glasses mate surely l aint the only one to see this ?????
Here is how the front crash bar should look like

Attachments

• 20210728_210752.jpg
    20210728_210752.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 71

The Front end is still difficult to overlook the covid grill still doesn't hide the size of them headlights plus why is internal design of the grill crash bar fill in the rear looks great though

i went to the dealer at the weekend and saw an S3 mate and tbh I’ve got no issue with the headlights now.
Check out the video of the exterior view and they actually look damn cool - the drl pattern is really good ..

Reactions: Mr Freeze
l just don't wear RS tinted glasses mate surely l aint the only one to see this ?????
Here is how the front crash bar should look like

And if you have black
You will get that look
No painting required
46ccdd7bf94910cd6b6d5520702b2bed.jpg

Reactions: Frizzley and Snake Pliskin
I love new rs3 :) not sure about that black front end but , well its really cool :) except price

im sure uk configurator wont be that good its same with s3

and rs3 will come with chrome as standard and vorsbrung will have black

& again looks fine here ....

C7B12CD2 B0C7 41A8 B426 3F760F7EDC7B

Reactions: SPIKE_
This comparison is really interesting too. As good as the 8v was, the 8y does look pretty mean & modern ...

EAA868CF 048F 46A7 AD36 12F23A85EBE0

i went to the dealer at the weekend and saw an S3 mate and tbh I’ve got no issue with the headlights now.
Check out the video of the exterior view and they actually look damn cool - the drl pattern is really good ..

Me and you have totally different mindsets regarding hatch backs mate how a car looks is more important to me the its power rating its seems to me power rating comes first with you ? not all cars are perfect in its design we know this that front of the 8Y does take some getting used too... light jigs are novelties and the novelty wears off

I am sticking by observation and by the S3 looks guff front and back

Me and you have totally different mindsets regarding hatch backs mate how a car looks is more important to me the its power rating its seems to me power rating comes first with you ? not all cars are perfect in its design we know this that front of the 8Y does take some getting used too... light jigs are novelties and the novelty wears off

I am sticking by observation and by the S3 looks guff front and back

Not at all mate ... it’s all about sound !

5 cylinders is more important & top of my list ... the RS3 power is no different to the 45s so power is a consideration but it’s not the ruling factor.

I want something practical too so a Porsche is out before you say lol !

my last RS3 was my best car by a long shot, so believe me, I know what I like & what makes a great car for me :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not at all mate ... it’s all about sound !

5 cylinders is more important & top of my list ... the RS3 power is no different to the 45s so power is a consideration but it’s not the ruling factor.

I want something practical too so a Porsche is out before you say lol !

my last RS3 was my best car by a long shot, so believe me, I know what I like & what makes a great car for me :icon thumright:
Chalk n cheese