New Rims :)

Nez

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Website
peace.netfreehost.com
New Rims its the 19" 8.5J BBS Rims with 235/35/19 Tyres, here are few pictures of it, let me know what you guys think :thumbsup:

Even if you guys don't like it I don't care, I love these rims......

HD17.jpg

HD1.jpg

HD3.jpg

HD4.jpg

HD5.jpg

HD6.jpg

HD7.jpg

HD8.jpg

HD9.jpg

HD10.jpg

HD10-1.jpg

HD11.jpg

HD12.jpg

HD14.jpg

HD15.jpg

HD16.jpg

More mods to come :racer:

Reactions: MrGrumpy30, ScottD3 and Arrkon
Looks good man, kinda wish I held out for a set of 19's but I do silly mileage so tyre prices were a consideration.
Are they 8.5 all round, also what et?
Mines are 8.5 up front and 9.5 out back, no rubbing issues at the frront but had to use 5mm spacers on the rear.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Looks good man, kinda wish I held out for a set of 19's but I do silly mileage so tyre prices were a consideration.
Are they 8.5 all round, also what et?
Mines are 8.5 up front and 9.5 out back, no rubbing issues at the frront but had to use 5mm spacers on the rear.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Its 8.5J all around and ET is 30 or 35 not sure which one :)

very nice:icon_thumright: but I just don't believe your have just got them, as there is blue sky & sun in the pictures not see that in a long time:think:

I got these in 18. Wish I'd held out for 19s now. They look gorgeous. What do they ride like? Roads near me are like a teenager's face.

What on earth did you get those for? Terrible choice of wheel. Fortunately I'm in a good mood so will take them off you.

Seriously mate they look the absolute ********, perfectly suited to your car. Huge thumbs up from me.

Looks good but if they were spaced out slightly to sit right out in the arches they would be immense!

Big thumbs dude they look sweeeeet :thumbsup:

Very nice there. Wasnt this for sale though not long ago mate.