New rims finally on (warning: rubbish photos)

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
Reaction score
After buying these over 3 months ago and getting them painted up (thanks N8 for all your help), I've finally got them fitted!

Nothing revolutionary, but the flat grey finish makes them look a bit different to the regular finish. You can't see in the pics, but the mirrors are painted to match which really helps.

It's subtle which I wanted, so well happy.

The back could do with coming down a few mm more, but it rubs like a ******* when lower (a full tank of fuel and another set of wheels in the boot showed that!) so need to fit some adjustable suspension to firm it up first.

a3bentley.jpg

IMHO the stance is perfect though:

a3stance.jpg
a3stance.jpg

Last edited:
Which (Bentley?) alloys are they? Very nice indeed and as you say subtle! Do you have any side pics to show the mirrors too? May have to mind the 'stance' as you put it but even so looking very tasty.

Last edited:
Which (Bentley?) alloys are they? Very nice indeed and as you say subtle! Do you have any side pics to show the mirrors too? May have to mind the 'stance' as you put it but even so looking very tasty.

They're from a Conti GT:

10918-2007-Bentley-Continental-GT.jpg

I am an awesome parker, so hopefully no problems with the lack of rim protection...

No mirror pics sorry, but will get some when I get some better pics.

Ok wrong Bentley pic, but something similar to that!!!

i wouldnt mind something like that but its mainly the missus who drives the car and she loves kerb contact so its a definate no no for anything worth more than 3p. are they bolted straigh up or is there any spacing at all? they do look the nuts

They look awesome!!! how much did they set you back ?

Cheers! Rims, refurb, tyres, fitting.... about 1300 quid all in.

The wheels lookgreat.

The sandals do NOT :haha:

Whatever, those are very cool sandals ;)

i wouldnt mind something like that but its mainly the missus who drives the car and she loves kerb contact so its a definate no no for anything worth more than 3p. are they bolted straigh up or is there any spacing at all? they do look the nuts

These wheels are definitely not suitable for any lady drivers! No spacers, ET41 9J is perfect fit.

hay, whats the tyre specs, et, width, and what suspension are you running mate, will help me out alot!

hay, whats the tyre specs, et, width, and what suspension are you running mate, will help me out alot!

215/35/19 Falkens on 9Jx19" ET41, dropped 60mm ish on V-Maxx coilovers.

215/35/19 Falkens on 9Jx19" ET41, dropped 60mm ish on V-Maxx coilovers.

thanks! yeah thats a fair stretch on a 9j, and you say your still having scrubbing issues with that sort of offset and tyre.

hmm wonder how a 8.5 with 225 35 with a et of around 45 would be with coils about your ride hight ...?

thanks! yeah thats a fair stretch on a 9j, and you say your still having scrubbing issues with that sort of offset and tyre.

hmm wonder how a 8.5 with 225 35 with a et of around 45 would be with coils about your ride hight ...?

Scrubbing isn't bad at all unless I've got a weight in the back.

225's are the 'correct' tyres to run. They'll fit nice onto a 8.5J, but do expect a bit of rubbing still.