New Regional Rep

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just to let you know you have a new regional rep. Some of you may already know Michael (spike_s1) from previous meets. Hope you enjoy your new role in the forum. Enjoy.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Scottyg, ruairi83 and 3 others
Thanks for the comments....much appreciated.

I look forward to getting involved and hopefully add to the great work already done by Aaron.

Hopefully get to catch up with other members in the near future :salute:

Reactions: Brasso, Scottyg, Brennan and 2 others
All the best with your new role @SPIKE_S1 looking forward to some up and coming events! :)

Reactions: ruairi83, SPIKE_ and RyanCudlip
Hooray @Sandra got a new minion. Only kidding. Great news @SPIKE_S1.

Look forward to meeting you

Reactions: Sandra, Point_Audi, SPIKE_ and 1 other person
Congratulations @SPIKE_S1 Michael, no pressure then, being my successor :welcoming:

Looking forward to see what your style is, hope to get to some of your events very soon, if I'm allowed..:haha:

Reactions: Sandra and SPIKE_
Congratulations @SPIKE_S1 Michael, no pressure then, being my successor :welcoming:

Looking forward to see what your style is, hope to get to some of your events very soon, if I'm allowed..:haha:
Haha....I will need some mentoring from you Aaron. I've never done this type of thing before, but I do look forward to getting involved.

Haha....I will need some mentoring from you Aaron. I've never done this type of thing before, but I do look forward to getting involved.
Michael, you will do great. I will look forward to having you on my team :) X

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Brennan
I'm sure you will be fine bud,I'm here any time to help you, I check back in every so often so just drop me a message :)

The Audi Sport NI region is my baby, I built it from day one with the help of Sandra and have been here the entire time, I've nurtured it when it was very quiet and celebrated its very best moments. I couldn't think of a nicer gentleman to hand over the reins to.

I haven't left, I'm still here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SPIKE_
Couldn't have said it better, Sandra is such a people's person and always will go above and beyond for any of us :)
Thank You Aaron, your so kind. :) x

Reactions: Brennan
I'm sure you will be fine bud,I'm here any time to help you, I check back in every so often so just drop me a message :)

The Audi Sport NI region is my baby, I built it from day one and have been here the entire time, I've nurtured it when it was very quiet and celebrated its very best moments. I couldn't think of a nicer gentleman to hand over the reins to.

I appreciate the kind words, and I'll hold you to the offer of help!

I know you have done great work and I hope to continue that.

Reactions: Sandra and Brennan
You will always be a very close friend to me and I appreciate everything you have done and I thank the big man in the sky for allowing me to cross paths with you :)
Thanks Aaron. :) x

Reactions: Brennan

The Audi Sport NI region is my baby, I built it from day one with the help of Sandra and have been here the entire time, I've nurtured it when it was very quiet and celebrated its very best moments. I couldn't think of a nicer gentleman to hand over the reins to.

Hey Aaron, you missed out our Shaun. @Point_Audi was regional rep from day one. He built the region up just the same as you did. Only reason he not still in my team as he very busy with work. :)

Reactions: Point_Audi and Jamesc_89
Looks like I was also missed out @Sandra

I wasn't there from day one, but I worked hard to organise a fair few meets
Yes you were Ryan, and you were a great young man to work with. :) x

Reactions: SPIKE_ and RyanCudlip
Hey Aaron, you missed out our Shaun. @Point_Audi was regional rep from day one. He built the region up just the same as you did. Only reason he not still in my team as he very busy with work. :)
i couldn't forget Shaun @Point_Audi , I had a great time working with him from the beginning. We did build it together, he is a super nice guy and very kind, not only did he take time out of his busy schedule to meet me on numerous occasions and code my car but has been here flying the flag longer than any of us. His input to the region was an integral part of its success, my partner in crime from day one. I remember he was telling me his work was very demanding, of course that will come first before any hobbies :) looking forward to a catch up with him and the rest of the guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Point_Audi and SPIKE_
Best of luck to our new rep. Good bunch of people on here and looking forward to whatever is around the corner for all of us as ni branch of Audi sport!

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Sandra
Best of luck to our new rep. Good bunch of people on here and looking forward to whatever is around the corner for all of us as ni branch of Audi sport!
Thanks Niall. Hope to catch up soon.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Niall. Hope to catch up soon.
Michael, I will send you a pm in the next few days with some details of our upcoming meet. Hope you had a great Christmas and new year. :) x

Reactions: SPIKE_