New Recall 2016 RS3

forever

Reaction score
Local dealer just left me a message about a recall for my 2016 RS3, it has already had the fuel pump replaced under recall, is there a new one?

Reactions: Jonessy95
Local dealer just left me a message about a recall for my 2016 RS3, it has already had the fuel pump replaced under recall, is there a new one?

Knew there was fuel pump didn’t know there was a new one keep us updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the mot recall web site only shows safety critical recalls so the fuel pump controller (and others) dont show up on it

the mot recall web site only shows safety critical recalls so the fuel pump controller (and others) dont show up on it

Ah right worth a try, every recall could be considered as a safety recall in one aspect or another ;)

Reactions: teslaboy
So what was the recall? Your message is ambiguous, another new fuel pump or something else and unrelated?

Long gone now but my 2016 RS3 had fuel issues on day two but lasted 2 years with no problems whatsoever. After 15 months with an RS4 I can honestly say the 4 is way better in all ways.

Long gone now but my 2016 RS3 had fuel issues on day two but lasted 2 years with no problems whatsoever. After 15 months with an RS4 I can honestly say the 4 is way better in all ways.
Except sound...

Reactions: NevMan, jimojameso, Radman and 2 others

What actual use was that post ??

You are as useful as the guy in the ceramic brakes thread that replied "mine are working fine"

I'm really surprised you haven't slipped a Brexit comment in somewhere too.....

Reactions: Drewsus, NevMan, Jermaine and 3 others
Just phoned Audi uk, apart from the fault pump control module recall for this model of cars, there are no outstanding recalls left for this vehicle

Reactions: NevMan
Just phoned Audi uk, apart from the fault pump control module recall for this model of cars, there are no outstanding recalls left for this vehicle

Did you ask them if the RS4 is vastly superior to the RS3, or if the super sports seats really are worth optioning over the sports seats, it would be good to get their view on B****t also

Reactions: Marshy and DW81
I didn’t mate, I’ll leave that up to someone else. Sometimes it’s just a quick phone call to the source to confirm something

Reactions: T-800
So dealer has finally called me, back, as usual they screwed up, it was for the fuel pump but mine had already been done!!!

Reactions: AudiNutta
What actual use was that post ??

You are as useful as the guy in the ceramic brakes thread that replied "mine are working fine"

I'm really surprised you haven't slipped a Brexit comment in somewhere too.....
Pmsl

Can honestly say any audi rs model are second to none. But if
Sure it was an rs3 you bought mate? Your tripping