New Rear lights on

Bailey

Reaction score
Hi people, took delivery of the new rear lights to spruce my car up this morning, Got them straight on and have got a few piccys for you people to see what you think:

IMG_0045.jpg

<---- New on left and old on the right---->

IMG_0047.jpg

Both new lights

IMG_0046.jpg

<---- New on left and old on the right---->

51.jpg

Before.

What you people think? I think they look alot better.

I will be ordering coilovers in the next few weeks and lowering 50mm and the S Line rear spoiler and i will be done finally. Well for then anyway!

Regards

Bailey

Looks good Bailey the 09 lights do make a big difference.

looks good man cant wait to order mine im going for the my11 ones tho as i prefer the tint on them

the 09 spec ones are around £85 each plus the vat so around £180-£190 for the pair of them not sure how much the 11 spec ones are yet

got the rear lights for £110 delivered so they were an absolute bargin, it does make it alot better, pics do not do them justice as they look imense in person.

I just need to sell the old ones off my car now lol

got the rear lights for £110 delivered so they were an absolute bargin, it does make it alot better, pics do not do them justice as they look imense in person.

I just need to sell the old ones off my car now lol

Good price aswell! Where you get them from mate? Haha my old ones have been in my shed since end of 2008 lol! What coilovers you going for? The rear spoiler will finish the rear end off nicely

i got them off another member of the forum, was lucky to get them at that price!