1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

New Rear Diffuser

Bells Nov 27, 2020

1. Bells

Bells Registered User

Noticed when washing my car the other day my S5 has some admittedly minor scuffs on the lower part of the fins of the rear diffuser. Previous owner must have been a bit too keen reversing back on high kerbs.

Not noticeable when you look at it from behind when standing up but it’s obviously an excuse to look at replacement aftermarket kits in the Black Friday sales :tearsofjoy:

Quite like the look of the gloss black Maxton rear diffuser and it doesn’t seem too pricey, has anyone got any experience of fitting these are they simply bolt on and what’s the quality like?

Think the only challenge will be swapping over my boot opening kick sensor as I gather that is attached to the OEM diffuser somehow.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Adam14

Adam14 Registered User

There was a thread on here maybe two months ago of someone who fitted that very diffuser and had the same keyless/boot sensor you describe.

Can't imagine it'll take much scrolling back, given the infrequent posts in this section :)

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Bells likes this.
  4. Adam14

Adam14 Registered User

Bells likes this.
  5. Bells

Bells Registered User

Ah cheers must have missed it did a quick search beforehand but didn’t find anything.

I’ll take a look now :icon thumright:

Adam14 likes this.