Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
safe_image.php

Price: £100,000 (est)
On sale: mid 2015
We thought we’d be lucky enough to see a new Audi R8 this year, but in an attempt to draw out the current car’s lifespan, the brand revealed a final-run R8 Competition instead.
Destined only for the US, the lightweight road car boasted an extra 20bhp over the range-topping V10 Plus, as well as carbon ceramic brakes and a seven-speed S tronic gearbox. However, this should signal the end of the first-generation R8’s reign, with a new model – hinted at by our exclusive image – destined for March’s Geneva Motor Show.
It’s set to be the most advanced Audi yet, with the brand making use of weight-saving techniques learned from its R8 LMS race car, while also sharing a mid-engine platform with the rapid Lamborghini Huracán.
We’re still unsure what engines the new R8 will use, although it’s likely to come fitted with a revised version of the current V10.
There’s a chance Audi may consider turbocharging in an attempt to meet ever-increasing emissions targets, as well as the possibility of a plug-in hybrid to rival the BMW i8.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/86664/best-new-cars-for-2015#ixzz3N0kXN2Ut

Reactions: desertstorm
Wow what a car so how on earth can i get one.Ideas please.

@THQuattro when you work it out let me know as I want one in red. :) x

Reactions: Jake 61
Is that some kind of air intake under the headlight, looks big enough for an illegal immigrant to get in and hide.

Karl.

Reactions: THQuattro
Ok i will sell the house and go into rented accommodation and use the equity to by two R8,s one black one for me and a red one for Sandra.

Employe a pretty girl and film her talking utter bo**ocks, become a youtube sensation lol.
I'd live one in white