Q3 New Q3 hire car

A4B9

Reaction score
I had the new Q3 35 tdi s line hire car this weekend and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was, the interior is light years ahead of the previous version and it’s miles better than the current generation A3 (which I’ve never been a fan of). Touch screen is tricky to use whilst on the move but otherwise pretty impressive

I’d be interested to try it out with adaptive suspension as the s line suspension isn’t terrible but you can feel every bump but looking at the configurator, it doesn’t look like you can spec it.

Got the mrs to try it out and she liked it so i might get her into one (petrol not diesel though). The mission now is to find a good PCP or lease

I had an A1 courtesy car with the new touch screen infotainment screen. As you say it looks smart but not as easy to use on the go as the MMI dial.

The new Q3 is very smart, if it was out when I picked up my SQ5 it would have run it close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We also liked the new Q3, the wife picks up her new S line 40 TFSI quattro S tronic next week.

Reactions: mxnrg