Fixed New Posts not working for General Automotive forum?

Jemster

Reaction score
I posted a thread in the General Automotive Chat forum today but noticed if I go to ‘New Threads’ it doesn’t appear in the list? Is this deliberate or a bug?

I don’t know about others, but I mainly use the board by going to ‘New Posts’ to see what’s being talked about. Seems strange that a general discussion forum wouldn’t be included there? Can a mod move my post to somewhere that may get read instead?

If you posted the thread you won’t see it come up in new posts unless someone comments on it. If you go into new posts, there is a function at the top right of current list called recent posts, it be listed in there

Reactions: Jemster
Thanks for the reply!

Ahhh is that what it is? I was sure my other thread in the A4 B8 forum had been in the ‘New posts’ List whether I was the last poster or not. But new round here so my mistake no doubt :)

Thanks for the reply!

Ahhh is that what it is? I was sure my other thread in the A4 B8 forum had been in the ‘New posts’ List whether I was the last poster or not. But new round here so my mistake no doubt :)
Do you want your post moved from general automotive?

No, no, not if it can be seen by others. It’s fine :)

I was just thinking it wasn’t being seen as it wasn’t appearing on the New Posts list when I looked at it.

Thanks for the help Sandra.

No, no, not if it can be seen by others. It’s fine :)

I was just thinking it wasn’t being seen as it wasn’t appearing on the New Posts list when I looked at it.

Thanks for the help Sandra.
It has been viewed by 35 people. :)