Fixed New Post Disappears

M

monopole

When I click on the New Posts button and subsequently reply to a post, said post then disappears when I further press the New Posts button. Surely my post is new or does it not class mine as new to me? But the thread is no longer visible via New Posts? Am I making sense?

I'll use thread as an example. Does not show under New Posts ...??? (for me)

It disappears until another member replies on the thread from what I can make out.Check it now after my post.

yeah, but surely it shouldn't. It didn't on the "old" site. I don't see why it doesn't class your own post as new (to you). You still want to see the thread!

yeah, but surely it shouldn't. It didn't on the "old" site. I don't see why it doesn't class your own post as new (to you). You still want to see the thread!

But it does:D:D

Ive seen this on other forums,you'll get used to it:)

ok, let me throw this one in there.

I had an 'Alert' to show you quoted me, but your post/this thread doesn't show when I select New Posts. Is this because I will only know about this post via Alerts?

ok, let me throw this one in there.

I had an 'Alert' to show you quoted me, but your post/this thread doesn't show when I select New Posts. Is this because I will only know about this post via Alerts?

Not sure on that mate,if your getting an alert you must be subscribed to that thread??

nope not subscribed to ANY threads or forum groups, just shortcut to the A3 8V group and use the New Posts button.

/still think my posts should be classed as viewable new to me LOL.

Hi there... You are subscribed automatically to any thread you post to. The reason it's not visible I'd as said. You wrote the post so you have seen it.the new posts are new post you haven't seen.

A

As admin says.........

Its like the wife you will one day marry but you may have not seen her yet!
Lol confused,,you will be lol