New pics of the RS/S S3

jonnyc

Reaction score
Hey

Just thought I would post up a new set of pics of my car after a quick claying and polish..

I had a set of Yoko's fitted yesterday, 225/40/18's so that I could lower my car as much as I wanted, really pleased with the results..

Also I have the Lamin-X fronts and facelift rear lights installed with silver indicators..

Just waiting for the Chrome mirror DRL's and PIAA sidelights and the exterior is getting close to as I want it to be..

Still thinking of quite a few more bits, I like the facelift look but that would be a couple of grand..

Anyways here you are :)

IMG_5427.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

On a side note, the RS/S kit is still running perfectly, still feels quick which is a bonus as im usually completely bored with a cars performance after a couple of hours driving..

Any suggestions for anything more on the exterior?? I certainly dont want to do things for the sake of it, just feels like there is something missing..

Let me know what you guys think!

Jonny :)

What did I say the other day mate.. SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!! ;)

To be honest with you mate I'm not sure you should do to much more - it's a fine line between pretty much perfect, to going a bit OTT.
I know you love to spend money on your car ( :) ) and if it was my cash I'd go for big brake conversion as they will finish off the overall look as well as give you that performance gain.
Only other thought was maybe to have the audi rings on the tailgate in black... not sure you need to do anything else... bar maybe a change of alloys, but I think you'd be doing that just for a change of look than any other reason as the wheels you have suit it.

:salute:

Big brake kit on there!!!!

Also some aditional leather inside.....

Looks absalutely beutifull...

That looks mint i thought mine was low

as a side note id go for some big brakes and sell me you S3 set up

Stunning!
If it were me, I'd blacken the roof and spoiler and slap on the facelift rear diffuser (minor difference but i think it looks a tad more aggressive)

Looks great, as said I'd consider the big brake conversion and maybe some mower blades mounted under the front spoiler to cur the grass ;)

Job well done ....... btw, whats the waiting list like for taking folk for a spin :)

IMG_5432.jpg

Looks great Jonny.

Get the RS brakes for it... one of the best upgrades i reckon...

Looks schweet Jonny.

I'd be tempted to remove the rear rings, having seen it on Jordans car can safely say it looks the bizzle.

The only reason i havnt done it to mine is I cant afford to mod the car (warranty) so just to remove the rings on an otherwise OEM car would look pap, but on yours I reckon would look noooice :)

Did you go for parada's or advan sports?

I went for the Yokohama Parada Spec 2's.. very good actually.. Look nice too!

Looks schweet Jonny.

I'd be tempted to remove the rear rings, having seen it on Jordans car can safely say it looks the bizzle.

The only reason i havnt done it to mine is I cant afford to mod the car (warranty) so just to remove the rings on an otherwise OEM car would look pap, but on yours I reckon would look noooice :)

Cant decide what to do with the badges, I was considering getting the S3 badge put back on really.. Its more of an OEM+ look than Jordans car, not sure really, think I would have to see Jordans in person to make my mind up!

I went for the Yokohama Parada Spec 2's.. very good actually.. Look nice too!

Cant decide what to do with the badges, I was considering getting the S3 badge put back on really.. Its more of an OEM+ look than Jordans car, not sure really, think I would have to see Jordans in person to make my mind up!

How about remove the rings and put the s3 badge back?

Without the rings the car looks to have a wider stance, like you said though, you need to see it :) *queue fotochoppers!*

Ok then u photoshoppers choppers watever >
Could some one please stick these wheels on the s3 , Jonnys white one or my old black one . Thanks
altapics032.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

had parada's on my ctr, good tyres but make sure they are always well inflated and above the recomendations otherwise they arent great and watch the edges as they wear pretty fast.

wiked thanks mate . If u could do it properly later that would be great

I see youve got some grass growing up through your block paving Alex :)

Welcome back L60N - was quiet here with out ya :haha:
You still coming to Regal on the 4th - trying to get a view of who's doing what.
Also, you still doing Audi Driver on the 11th.... sheesh busy month!
You going on track???

Has a real purposeful, aggressive motorsport look, nice and menacing. Oh..and 400+bhp

How the **** do i upload phots - it's doing my tits in!!! I have a photoshop effort ready to go here and cant get it uploaded!!!!!!!!