New pics of the RS/S S3

S3a.jpg

Has it finally worked??

Ledgend con . Thanks for that mate . Could u stick them on a white car for me 2 ?? :rock:

Lol sounds good man!

Pm'd you re. brakes by the way.. :)

Welcome back L60N - was quiet here with out ya :haha:
You still coming to Regal on the 4th - trying to get a view of who's doing what.
Also, you still doing Audi Driver on the 11th.... sheesh busy month!
You going on track???

Hi Jamie,

Got back late on wednesday.

Im in for a drive down to regal, and yes, im up for AD on the 11th too : :rock:

can any one do the photoshop ?? isit possible to cut it in a way that its the standrad s3 brakes behind

Well.. its a little bit quicker than a TT-S then, lol! ;)

Just a quick effort here................hope it helps. Dont have time to do the brake calipers unfortunately. I'll give that a go latere on.

S3b.jpg

Hey

Some more pics of the car.. With or without white lip?? The pics make it look perfect but in reality its a tiny bit wavey, just white vinyl and I did it fairly quickly so its not 100%..

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

Let me know what you think! Although, im thinking about getting some new wheels tomorrow.. :):):)

Jonny

I wouldnt go for the white lip, but that's just me. Too "time attack" lookalike and to be frank, it reminds me of Nascar.
aeo-52_58_black_w.jpg

I love it! Goes perfectly.

Now go back and do it properly :p

Nice one jonny :thumbsup:

I think that the white lip looks excellent.

Your car is looking amazing :salute:

Nice jonny . But i think the white strip are making the wheels look smaller > u should deff b feeling some 19 ultras ; )

I liked them, but than after reading went Madalex's post I went and looked again and I think he has a point, they do seem to make your wheels look smaller.....
I'm un-sure!

So what are the potential candidates for replacing them???

Hey

Some more pics of the car.. With or without white lip?? The pics make it look perfect but in reality its a tiny bit wavey, just white vinyl and I did it fairly quickly so its not 100%..

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

Let me know what you think! Although, im thinking about getting some new wheels tomorrow.. :):):)

Jonny

I like the white lips on it, looks good :thumbsup:
jonny i want your car think you should give it to me (hand me down:) :arco: