New pics of Imola S3's Imola S3!

Grant

Reaction score
Here's some updated pics after getting my 19" RS4's, Bilstein shocks with Eibach springs and chrome mirrors. Hope you like them!

S3 with 19s.jpg

S3 with 19s 2.jpg

S3 with 19s 3.jpg

chrome mirrors.jpg

mate, your car is lokking seriously nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
nice job..!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
cheers tony

Very Nice... you should be pleased!

Are those genuine chrome mirrors or are these the inpro ones that rich is selling?

If they are the inpro ones i'm well impressed and will defo be getting them..

Cheers
Rich.

Yes mate those mirrors do look nice.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Very Nice... you should be pleased!

Are those genuine chrome mirrors or are these the inpro ones that rich is selling?

[/ QUOTE ]
Those are the In Pro chrome mirrors that Rich is doing a groupbuy on. I had already ordered mine before Rich started the groupbuy.

Looking very nice mate!

Any performance issues with the 19's?

Silver is the safe option /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I prefer lighter colours than the dark blues/blacks so in the A3, silver was the best option for me. Although i DO like Azure blue in the S3... really nice when the sun hits it!

Rich

Beautiful car! Imola Yellow stands out in crowd so well and look so agressive and fast. You dont have to style that car anymore, thats for sure, its just perfect with the RS4 19", the faded windows and the chrome mirrors. Just as discreet and well balanced look as standard, just improved and refined. Just the way I want my car to look like when I'm done.

Cheers

Looking good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What percentage tints are those?

Also what drop is that? 50MM?

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
Looking good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What percentage tints are those?

Also what drop is that? 50MM?

[/ QUOTE ]
The tint is a medium smoke tint, not sure the percentage.

The drop is 20mm front and 25mm rear (lower than a standard S3) how much lower than an A3 I'm not too sure, maybe 40/45mm?