New Parts Database ( Links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taff D

Thanks Guys. Thought I had right part but no doesn't fit! I'm looking for a "8lo 858 675 h 01c" can't seem to see one anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's just the stalk I'm after.

Cheers

Taff

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Thanks Guys. Thought I had right part but no doesn't fit! I'm looking for a "8lo 858 675 h 01c" can't seem to see one anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's just the stalk I'm after.

Cheers

Taff

That part number doesn't seem to be valid on any of the online databases.

See if this helps --> Here

This is the best online database for all VAG cars here

You can also post a request using the Parts Request tab at the top of the page for the best dealer price - assuming you can ID the correct part number :racer:

napalmjaff

I am having similar frustrations with a fog lamp surround. I have the correct part number as per the parts page. I bought an after market one too. Still no joy.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

paulbass

Hey guys,
I am trying to find on those catalogs all possible versions of AC climate control unit for double din dash on a 2006 Audi A3 but can't find any AC control unit on the catalog, any help?

Reddaddy67

Frustration....oemepc.com will not accept my vin number under the search function. I can't find any part numbers.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Spiezels

That part number doesn't seem to be valid on any of the online databases.

See if this helps --> Here

This is the best online database for all VAG cars here

You can also post a request using the Parts Request tab at the top of the page for the best dealer price - assuming you can ID the correct part number :racer:

Where do I find the parts request tab? Does it work on the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.