New owner

Scottkcollins

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just placed an order for a new RS3 due to be delivered in Feb/March. I current have a w205 c63 that will be going back to merc around the same time. Amazing car but built badly (Rattles like a box of Lego) and 9.8mpg now and again is painful.

I have gone for a Nardo grey RS3 with the comfort and sound pack, sport pack, dimming mirrors and matrix lights. Went for Nardo grey as it’s a colour I have always liked plus it’s free

Would have liked a sport edition but the cost difference was £5k due to the deposit contribution given by Audi on the standard RS. As I wasn’t fussed but the carbon inserts, roof, wheels or seats (have a bad experience with sports seats on other brands) it was a no brainer.

Very much looking forward to 4wd as traction is a little challenging in the merc. Having had a number of high perf rear wheel drive cars (merc c63, m3 & M4 competition, Porsche 997 911 c2s etc) it will be great to be able to use all the power regardless of weather

I wanted to get the black pack but it’s unavailable on the non sport edition which is very frustrating so the first thing that will be changed is the window trim. Thinking I will just get the wrapped as it will be much easier than a full change, will get it done when I have it detailed.

Are there any Audi dealers that give the forum discount? Would like a set of carbon mirrors

Reactions: Jonny B
Hi all

I have just placed an order for a new RS3 due to be delivered in Feb/March. I current have a w205 c63 that will be going back to merc around the same time. Amazing car but built badly (Rattles like a box of Lego) and 9.8mpg now and again is painful.

I have gone for a Nardo grey RS3 with the comfort and sound pack, sport pack, dimming mirrors and matrix lights. Went for Nardo grey as it’s a colour I have always liked plus it’s free

Would have liked a sport edition but the cost difference was £5k due to the deposit contribution given by Audi on the standard RS. As I wasn’t fussed but the carbon inserts, roof, wheels or seats (have a bad experience with sports seats on other brands) it was a no brainer.

Very much looking forward to 4wd as traction is a little challenging in the merc. Having had a number of high perf rear wheel drive cars (merc c63, m3 & M4 competition, Porsche 997 911 c2s etc) it will be great to be able to use all the power regardless of weather

I wanted to get the black pack but it’s unavailable on the non sport edition which is very frustrating so the first thing that will be changed is the window trim. Thinking I will just get the wrapped as it will be much easier than a full change, will get it done when I have it detailed.

Are there any Audi dealers that give the forum discount? Would like a set of carbon mirrors

Hi , welcome to the club , saloon ?
Interested how you get on with the window trim , I have the Alu trim been debating for a long time if I should change .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi , welcome to the club , saloon ?
Interested how you get on with the window trim , I have the Alu trim been debating for a long time if I should change .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I went for the hatch as I prefer it over the saloon.

As for the windows I have seen a few examples of trim being done here https://www.thevehiclewrappingcentr...s-black-styling-package-complete-unique-rs6-/

An S3 https://www.thevehiclewrappingcentre.com/personal-portfolio/s3-blackout-/

Thinking of using GVE in London

Last edited: