New Owner

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself to this section of the forum, been a member on here for many years and have been an 8L S3 owner for nearly 9 years, however I have recently replaced that with an A4 2.0 tfsi quattro.

Hopefully be able to get some good info, hints, tips and even try and offer some back too.

Really happy with the purchase so far, 19" RS4s, B&O, Folding Mirrors, 3G MMI, Full heated leathers, Sunroof, Reverse Camera and its had the oil consumption issues sorted by Audi about 30k ago as well.

Look forward to speaking to you all....some pics attached....

Nilz

Last edited:
Reactions: GAS MONKEY, Jonesy80, gary_a4_quattro and 4 others
@Sandra - Thanks very much, looking forward to this new one :)

Reactions: Sandra
Very nice and the best colour as we all know

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Reactions: Nilz
Thats an amazing car with an amazing spec....especially the sun roof....dont see many A4s with one around, quite a rare option! Congrats

@feva - White is the new silver (for me anyway), looking forward to keeping it clean :scared2::cower:

Thanks @amafzal88 , I was impressed with the sunroof too, not had one of them for over 10 years!! My son was impressed with it when he got in the car and was able to stick his head out of it!!

Nice :)

Welcome along

Welcome to the dark side!

Seem to be quite a few ex-8l owners on here :) A well optioned b8 is a awesome car, looks good, performs well and has plenty of tech.

Welcome. Nice motor mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome guys, defo looking forward to spending some time in here....

So come on then, what am I to be doing now that I have the car???

Mods, quick changes etc??

He won't thank you when he gets his credit card bill. :)
I'm sure he wont Jeff, but Nilz did ask, I would hate to let him down. Lmao. :) x