New Owner. TDI Quattro s-line

a4quat

Reaction score
This is my third Audi, my first was a B5 1.8 tqs and then a B6 S4, but have had a mondeo st tdci for about five year in between these. It is 170bhp model which seems to be enoughpower for now, not getting very many mpg's at the minute but that may be down to new car syndrome.
Is it possible to upgrade the radio to dab? Sat nav? And dvd/tv? Or do I need to change the full unit for the upgrades? What's with people upgrading glovebox and puddle lights? Is this just an upgrade to led's? Also I can't seem to get the doors to lock/unlock by holding the square/oblong bit on the door handle with the keys in my pocket, it will only lock/unlock by using the buttons on the key fob? Was this an option and maybe not fitted? How can I tell?
Cheers

Depends if you want the oem route for head unit etc, we can supply fit a number of audi systems, ping a PM over & we'll see if anything is of interest.

We can supply/fit the led systems aswell.

Depends if you want the oem route for head unit etc, we can supply fit a number of audi systems, ping a PM over & we'll see if anything is of interest.

We can supply/fit the led systems aswell.
Pm sent