New owner of 1.8t (190) S line ... Few pics & questions

My old E30 325i had a ski bag. Not quite so technologically advanced though. It was a waterproof bag that you put your skis in and pushed through the armrest in the rear seats. It saved the interior of the car getting wet.

Just to confirm the chassis numbers match and engine number ( thanks for the advise there guys) all as should be … re did the hpi today and rechecked dvla also rang the Audi garage who confirmed they changed the cam belt and water pump and tensioner? 5k ago end feb 2012, so I took her there and then

Love it … looks great and drive beautifully … even in sport mode :)

now to remove that god damn s4 badge ;)
Pleased to hear that everything checked out and I hope you enjoy your new car. Sounds like you have a found a good one and a highly sought after model. Also have to compliment you on your excellent choice of colour! I hope you weren't put off by that earlier exchange in this thread (two people, both with good intentions, getting their wires crossed). This is generally a very friendly forum and you only have to look at the number of posts built up by some of the regular contributors to see that these guys give up a phenomenal amount of their time to contribute to a pool of knowledge in a very helpful and constructive way. If you have any questions or issues as you get to know your new car you are bound to find plenty of people who are very willing to help and pass on the benefit of their experience. Have fun with your new A4.

I could be wrong, but I think this is an optional feature which allows a ski bag to go through the rear seat - iirc it is itself a sort of bag which (I presume) comes out through the seat back and into the car. Try pulling and see what happens?

Thanks you guys have all been a great help … very happy with my s line been over it with a fine tooth comb only 3 problems:

1) the car has had 1 woman owner who obviously drove in high heals as there is a hole in the carpet next to the foot rest…which is covered by the car mat.

2) ther parking bulb has gone??? Any ideas if this is front or rear as I have checked the lights and they all work?

3) the arm rest top glove box the handle/ catch is missing so won't clip shut? Any Audi breakers on here in the midlands for a replacement part?

Other than that absolutely mint

There's a place on Coombs Road in Halesowen breaking a couple of Audi's. don't know the name of the place and don't have a number not far from the Sainsburys. try to find Sign "Heritage Design" (there will be 2 large red bins turn in and on right side will be big blue gates open to go down to units,3th unit from the left side

coombs road halesowen - Google Maps

Thanks I will have a wonder over that way Saturday see if I can find them on a local business search.

There's a place on Coombs Road in Halesowen breaking a couple of Audi's. don't know the name of the place and don't have a number not far from the Sainsburys. try to find Sign "Heritage Design" (there will be 2 large red bins turn in and on right side will be big blue gates open to go down to units,3th unit from the left side

coombs road halesowen - Google Maps

Sorry guys I have a few more questions … sorry

i have been messing around with everything today etc and have some how switched off my parking sensors? As when I reverse no beeps and the wing mirror doesn't flip down??? Any ideas?
( thinking about it the only error found with the car is one of the parking bulbs has gone will this stop the sensors working?)

also I have found these two buttons which do not appear in the Audi guide? Are they to do with the alarm???
369A9049-26A9-4502-9EE9-F9F44BCA3CDD-623-000000BB5CF96B5A_zpsde2a6ede.jpg

Thank you

The two buttons do the interior sensor, so you could lock your car and leave your dog in or window open without setting the alarm off and also if it was to be picked up or towed away, you could lock it with out the alarm going off,

Fitted a minor mod to the grill …

7B815BAD-E800-4222-8C36-F6A71E8A21CF-623-000000BB4BF67DBE_zps846a469d.jpg

Cant see it?

DC1BE7C8-F4FE-4357-9888-CDE1BC09AD9E-623-000000BB53F3DFEA_zpsbf87f312.jpg

just waiting for the genuine A4 and 1.8T badges now for the rear and remove that S4 badge !

Have you ordered the a4 badge? You could have had mine as I removed it.

Move the s-line badge of the two lines below...

Nice colour.. it's this Mauritius Blue?

Originally S-line badge was never on front grill :)