New owner here

Eastmidsdude

2014 A6 2.0tdi Black Edition
Reaction score
Hi all. Relatively new owner here trying to get to grips with the forum. End of January my ep3 civic type r went and my 2014 2.0tdi black edition arrived and I’m absolutely loving it. First non jap car I’ve ever owned. Here’s a few pics

Attachments

• 22724493-0D27-4EE5-B857-DDC0DF7AFEBC.jpeg
    22724493-0D27-4EE5-B857-DDC0DF7AFEBC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 289
Reactions: Audi kid, James.c, Sandra and 1 other person
And another

Attachments

• FC5D6626-7E75-4C0E-9F19-1CAD02CD0BF5.jpeg
    FC5D6626-7E75-4C0E-9F19-1CAD02CD0BF5.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 278
Reactions: James.c and Sandra
And another

Attachments

• 34E27C83-8FB3-4E83-B14F-88A2B9F439F5.jpeg
    34E27C83-8FB3-4E83-B14F-88A2B9F439F5.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: James.c, Sandra and Bishop187
Lovely motor mate love the white

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I liked the bright red better but finding one was even harder lol

Reactions: Buxton2901
Really nice mate I’ve just got a white one mine has chrome though looks so much better all black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. Yeah I’m not a fan of the chrome myself hence going for the black edition. However on the facelift cars it’s more in keeping for some reason. Is yours facelift or pre?

It’s a pre 12 plate it’s piano black inside on the dash but chrome outside got loads of spec though have to compromise some areas il try get it de chromed if it’s not too pricey, I need to learn how to clean cars properly now haha do you use any certain products?

To be honest I’m just getting into the cleaning thing. I’ve got a gallon tub of cheap car wash I’m using up. The wife bought me a full suite of Autobrite cleaning products for my birthday so I’m going to use that shortly

Reactions: James.c
I haven’t even got a pressure washer yet gona try the snow foam stuff, and I want some of that blood stuff for the wheels

Yeah I’ve got some foam and a pressure washer but not used the foam yet on this car. Used it on my old car but didn’t get on with it because I didn’t know what I was doing lol. Took some advice since and going to use it soon. Yeah the blood stuff does look good

You got any plans to mod this? Was your ep3 stock? I had a corolla tsport similar time of engine i used to love a jap screamer!

Ah yes the T Sports. Not heard a lot about them but I know they are quick. My EP3 has fairly stock. Just had a 4 inch exhaust and intake but that was it. They were on it when I bought it.
As for my A6 well no not really to be honest. Yeah it’s not exactly rapid it’s quick enough to be honest. It’s also got the right wheels and as for lowering it I do a lot of fishing and some of the places I go are a bit off roady and the civic used to scrape and bang all the time so I don’t really want to lower it so it’ll probably stay pretty much stock. Maybe DPF delete when it dies

That’s it mate they look pretty damn good untouched

Might swap some of the badges to black ones but that’ll do. What about your plans with yours?

I’d like to de chrome it rs6 grill gloss black splitter and dpf and map just clean it up really

Quite like the black front splitter. Was wondering if I’d tear one off though lol