1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

New owner from sunny suffolk

Jay926 Jul 23, 2020

1. Jay926

Jay926 New Member

Afternoon all.

Im a proud new owner of a lovely SQ5... it’s not a new car but it’s a new one to me, it’s a 2014 SQ5 in white, with 30k miles on clock, so, low mileage for its age. It’s a 3.0tdi v6 and I’m currently chuffed to bits with it. Got it from main dealership with a 2 year warranty... my first Audi and so far, I’m loving it.. apart from the annoying rattle which I believe could be the sunroof.

hope to be involved in this forum a lot more.

SPARTAN91 and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Terry

Jay926 likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to Audi-sport.net

Jay926 likes this.
  5. Kayobong

Kayobong Well-Known Member

Great to see another owner from suffolk, I look forward to seeing you on the road!

Jay926 likes this.
  6. Jay926

Jay926 New Member

thanks... no doubt you will, I’m forever taking it for little spins around the countryside while the weather is nice. It needs a clean now though which I’m hoping to get around doing soon....

Kayobong likes this.
  7. Kayobong

Kayobong Well-Known Member

Head on over to the detailing section of the forum if you're into cleaning your car, lots of useful tips and info.

Jay926 likes this.
  8. Jay926

Jay926 New Member

Strangely enough, I was literally just on it, reading through the very useful tips, ideas and info... I’m very much into cleaning my car, which I’m trying to find the time for right now, at this rate, probably won’t be for a couple of weeks now due to work.

Kayobong likes this.
Tags: