New Owner - 2003 Dolphin Grey S3

madkebab

Reaction score
Well after a long break from these forums I am back after purchasing a 2003 Audi S3 at the weekend.

It is a former forum car and has a few choice mods including Bilstein suspension, neuspeed ARB's, B5 front brake upgrade, Milltek, CC remap, AndyMac stealth sub.

Looking at the RNS-E upgrade as one of the first things to do or are there good aftermarket alternative head units that are compatible with the Bose system?

Anyhow I am sure I will have loads of questions once I start getting it up together for a few meets / shows later in the year.

Photos to follow.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome back. We look forward to pics and following your progress. :)

Will try and get some photos at the weekend once I have start on the TLC that the car desperately needs.

I think the AMSS will be staying, might just add a new sub :)

love the Dolphin grey colour. i looked for ages to find one in good condition and reasonably priced. settled on a santorin blue in the end.

Well after a morning of snow foam, wash and clay bar it's starting to look a bit better. A long way still to go. Will start a thread to track progress.

Reactions: feck_on_a_stick
Sweet looking ride there bud, welcome back and of course, enjoy!

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Will get some better photos up soon. Got to tackle the headlights next as they are in proper need of a refurb.