New or used?

Ripper

Reaction score
Apologies if it has been asked before but with the strong used prices is it best to go for a new or a used? Configured a brand new car with a few extras and it came out at around £48,500 and a similarly configured used car on Audi's site is ££46,995. Do Audi stick with their new prices or are there deals to be had as there are with almost every other car, both new and used?

Thanks

Apologies if it has been asked before but with the strong used prices is it best to go for a new or a used? Configured a brand new car with a few extras and it came out at around £48,500 and a similarly configured used car on Audi's site is ££46,995. Do Audi stick with their new prices or are there deals to be had as there are with almost every other car, both new and used?

Thanks

If your going PCP then interest rates are a fair bit better on new as opposed to used RS3's.

I did a quote a few months back through CarWow and a few dealers were offering approx 4-5% of a new specced car with a value of 50k ish.

That’s said, the order list is currently closed for many of the S and RS models for the foreseeable future. I spoke to 3 dealers who said they didn’t know when it would reopen and when it did chances are there would be a dealer backlog so waiting times could be long. Hence used values seem strong at moment, on autotrader the number of available sportbacks has dropped from 40+ back in May when I started looking at down to circa 20 ish now. The ones on Audi network are all priced strongly as well given what you can in theory spec a new one for.

Hope that helps

Reactions: dno_uk
Still new stock around the country but you need to ring around. I got double digit discount on a stock vehicle, so new made more sense

Reactions: NevMan and FBF01