*NEW* North West Meet

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
Sorry to drag some of you to another forum but im trying to get a heavy turn out from all the people in the area and am posting this on serveral sites.

this will not be just audi's but all VAG related Cars.

Hope you can make it.

for details please click the link below.

For Meet Details Click Here!..

Richy, I'm not registered on that forum, I thought this was for a rolling road session?

As usual, I will turn up to the meet. C u there.

details of the RR session will be given on the day.. as the RR day has been put forward to a few websites i hopefully expect some good numbers and want to offer it to those that turn upto meets rather than someone who doesn't post on the boards and just turns up.. so trying to get interest in the meet by giving the information out on the 15th.. so then people will know about the meet and the RR Session..

hope that makes sense..

you don't have to register on the bored.. you can just view....

reason i didn't put the information on this website or any other is because i know there is a bit of murder death kill style attitudes towards other boards..

so thought i would sort out the information on a new board.

ciao for now.

[ QUOTE ]
details of the RR session will be given on the day.. as the RR day has been put forward to a few websites i hopefully expect some good numbers and want to offer it to those that turn upto meets rather than someone who doesn't post on the boards and just turns up.. so trying to get interest in the meet by giving the information out on the 15th.. so then people will know about the meet and the RR Session..

hope that makes sense..

you don't have to register on the bored.. you can just view....

reason i didn't put the information on this website or any other is because i know there is a bit of murder death kill style attitudes towards other boards..

so thought i would sort out the information on a new board.

ciao for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough mate. I'll pay u @ the meet.

I'll be there, put won't be putting my car on the rollers, saving cash at the moment, and mine's still stock.

N..

It would be great if you posted the date and location on this forum.

Maybe we should sort our own meet

I will try starting a new thread to gauge interest

I dont think there has been a NW meet for some time now.

I'm game /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but that's another story, I have no interest in RR days unless I bring the weekend car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif which kind of defeats the object of the meet, i.e. Audis' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif some good pubs in Lymm which is just over the water /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif