1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Facelift New Nardo Sportback owner

mangobay Jul 30, 2018

1. mangobay

mangobay Registered User

Hi all
    Just a quick hello, as a new forum member and a new RS3 owner.

I picked up my car in early June, as a pre-reg'd Sportback with only 300 miles on the clock and a great spec. I am a bit weight-obsessed so was really keen to find a well-specced car without a sunroof (although that would have been nice in the recent weather!), but couldnt believe it when this one came along with the Carbon Ceramic brakes too. I know not everyone rates them but having had them before I was really keen to have them again (even if they do only come on the front wheels?!).

Spec also included: Sports exhaust; Matrix LEDs; 174mph limit; Sports seats; Carbon engine cover and carbon inlays; RS Design pack (wasn't bothered but work well with Nardo) etc. Got a great deal too.

First impressions are great, its a really strong car. I have come from various BMW M cars and a couple of Porsches and other quick cars. I wanted a really capable daily driver and (apart from an early aircon issue) it hasnt disappointed. I LOVE the engine / map sound, its fun and controllable without being too much for a middle-aged bloke to be driving around with. It seems really practical as a family car too.

There are definitely some things the BMW M range does a little better but I am really happy that the other upsides of this car make it the right choice for what I need right now. Its epic fun to drive quickly and I know it will come into its own when the weather goes down the pan too. Delighted with it!
    Cheers
    Mango

A few pics following a proper detailing today:
    rsz_20180730_135531.jpg 20180730_121932.jpg 20180730_121925.jpg 20180730_121949.jpg 20180730_122554.jpg 20180730_122554.jpg

RS3-Rob, well_cool, AB RS3 and 9 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. dno_uk

dno_uk Registered User

Looks great pal, welcome :icon thumright:

mangobay likes this.
  4. terminator x

terminator x Registered User

Strong Spec there!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk