Lasse_A38V

Reaction score
Finally got around to mount a front lip and Audi Sport license plate holders. Looks a lot better now. Only missing a honeycomb grille now but that's set for spring :)
Enjoy folks!

Attachments

• BF0E3130-D049-42FC-A6DF-2C1A980D07AB.jpg
    BF0E3130-D049-42FC-A6DF-2C1A980D07AB.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 260
  • BF0E3130-D049-42FC-A6DF-2C1A980D07AB.jpg
    BF0E3130-D049-42FC-A6DF-2C1A980D07AB.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: randy4, Sandra, Adam14 and 2 others
I'd love to get a lip but I'm worried about clearance issues with the speed bumps in my college's car park.. I unfortunately bottom out sometimes as they're huge. Not sure the lip would help.

I'd love to get a lip but I'm worried about clearance issues with the speed bumps in my college's car park.. I unfortunately bottom out sometimes as they're huge. Not sure the lip would help.
Jeez they must be huge? I've overcome big speed bumps with no issues. Although cars not lowered at all.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jeez they must be huge? I've overcome big speed bumps with no issues. Although cars not lowered at all.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yep.. they're taller than normal speed bumps on the road but they're only about 6-7" "deep" if that makes sense. Normal width, but not long at all

Yep.. they're taller than normal speed bumps on the road but they're only about 6-7" "deep" if that makes sense. Normal width, but not long at all
What we used to do at uni those with lowered cars we used to drive up the kurb to avoid the bumps by driving half up the kurb and half on the road otherwise we’d scrape the car every time! Nightmare

Reactions: Kondax
What we used to do at uni those with lowered cars we used to drive up the kurb to avoid the bumps by driving half up the kurb and half on the road otherwise we’d scrape the car every time! Nightmare
I'd love that if it wasn't a car park without kurbs haha

Is that lip one of them £6 ebay jobs? Looks good lol.