New miltek exhaust tips

RedRS3Reilly

Reaction score
IMG 4485
IMG 4494
So I ordered and had a set of oval miltek tips fitted yesterday, I had a set of gt100 tips on before and thought they were too big, im trying to keep the car as stock looking as possible, I'm happy with the look now

Reactions: Forbzeeee, azibux1, batch and 2 others
Very stock looking - Nice !!!!

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and azibux1
Think Milltek are just releasing their carbon range of tips too but probablyb cost an arm and a leg.

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly
Think Milltek are just releasing their carbon range of tips too but probablyb cost an arm and a leg.

Not too bad if you've got S-Tronic, only really need 1 arm and leg lol

Reactions: glospete, RedRS3Reilly, azibux1 and 1 other person
Do they affect the sound at all? They look macho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah do they affect sound at all? My OEM tips are a bit tarnished and wouldnt mind changing them to new OEM ones or aftermarket but they look sweet

Are they welded/clipped on??

How much?

From milltek themselves?

Yeah do they affect sound at all? My OEM tips are a bit tarnished and wouldnt mind changing them to new OEM ones or aftermarket but they look sweet

How much?

From milltek themselves?
They are held on with brackets, pretty expensive, I paid cost price at £ 285, I think they are roughly £100 each +vat :(

Reactions: Rob2k68

How much?

From milltek themselves?
Actually slightly quieter than the gt100 tips, but I'm happy with that and they look very subtle, they attach with brackets that tightens up with a socket

How much?

From milltek themselves?
Not sure if the miltek ones will marry up with the oem system as the bore will be a different size

Where did you get the gt100 tips from or was they with a full Miltek system? wouldn't mind a set myself if they will fit on the standard exhaust

Reactions: Milnesafc and RedRS3Reilly
Where did you get the gt100 tips from or was they with a full Miltek system? wouldn't mind a set myself if they will fit on the standard exhaust

Yeah I wouldn't mind knowing as well, like the look of them.

I have some for sale!

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and Rob2k68
Where can I buy the Gt100 tips?
Do they fit stock exhaust?

looks great. with this you delete the valves?

Anything’s possible with an angle grinder and a welder but no the Milltek tips are not a direct swap for the originals.

Anything’s possible with an angle grinder and a welder but no the Milltek tips are not a direct swap for the originals.
Cheers Rob, I didn't knowhe answer to that :) wasn't sure if they fitted and tightened on with the clamps