New miltek exhaust tips

RedRS3Reilly

IMG_4485.JPG
IMG_4494.PNG
So I ordered and had a set of oval miltek tips fitted yesterday, I had a set of gt100 tips on before and thought they were too big, im trying to keep the car as stock looking as possible, I'm happy with the look now

batch

Superb mate!

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Think Milltek are just releasing their carbon range of tips too but probablyb cost an arm and a leg.

Joetidman

Do they affect the sound at all? They look macho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Any pics with the GT100 tips on ?

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
Yeah do they affect sound at all? My OEM tips are a bit tarnished and wouldnt mind changing them to new OEM ones or aftermarket but they look sweet

Are they welded/clipped on??

How much?

From milltek themselves?

RedRS3Reilly

Yeah do they affect sound at all? My OEM tips are a bit tarnished and wouldnt mind changing them to new OEM ones or aftermarket but they look sweet

How much?

From milltek themselves?
They are held on with brackets, pretty expensive, I paid cost price at £ 285, I think they are roughly £100 each +vat :(

RedRS3Reilly

How much?

From milltek themselves?
Actually slightly quieter than the gt100 tips, but I'm happy with that and they look very subtle, they attach with brackets that tightens up with a socket

RedRS3Reilly

How much?

From milltek themselves?
Not sure if the miltek ones will marry up with the oem system as the bore will be a different size

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
Oval looks so much better IMO

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Anything’s possible with an angle grinder and a welder but no the Milltek tips are not a direct swap for the originals.