1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GodAmongDucks

GodAmongDucks New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi S2 Audi S5 Audi A6 Audi A8

Hello all,

finally decided to join officially after months of "stalking" the forum...especially B5NUT's awesome build page! (which I have used extensively to do some of my own mods and retrofits - Leather Seats+Door cards, Full Interior Change from Beige to Black, Door card Led ambient lights, All bulbs changed to led, Xenon retro, AMI, APS (front and rear) retro, upgrade software and map updates of MMi 3G)

Have had Audi's for the last 15 years and currently owning a 2009 A6 C6/4F FL Avant - 2.0 TFSI and a 2010 S5 Cabrio

Looking forward to contributing :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? @B5NUT build is pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

B5NUT likes this.
  4. GodAmongDucks

GodAmongDucks New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi S2 Audi S5 Audi A6 Audi A8

Thanks Sandra :)

Will post pics in the a6 section!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Will look forward to seeing the pics. :)

6. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 quattro Manual

Hello! Welcome to the forum :) hope you manage to make it to some of this years events

GodAmongDucks likes this.