New Member!

disco_stu01

disco_stu01
Reaction score
Hi all, got my audi about a month ago, its a A3 2.0TDI Sport. I'm very impressed by it as a whole compared to my previous car which was a Renault Clio. Was looking at an audi A3 for ages and when this one came about I couldn't resist, mainly because it has lots of extras and I got the car at what I think is a very good price! Let me know how much I should have paid for it so I can see if I did get a good deal, then will let you kno, its done 38K. Have a look at my gallery pictures if you like. The car came with window tints, full stainless steel exhaust, parking censors, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Inlay's, Interior Light Pack, Front Armrest, Electronic Climate Control, Electric Sunroof, Heated/Folding Door Mirrors, Concert II & BOSE, CD-Changer, 17" '5 Spoke Star' Alloys, Xenons & Vortex Rear Spoiler! And also the exterior is fully colur coded. Was thinking about installing sat nav but not sure, any reccomendations to how I can improve my car??

Thanks

hello and welcome to the site !
got any pics of your ride ?

Hi, yeah there pictures on my gallery if you want to have a look, let me know what you think!

Welcome,thats a lovely looking motor.Bigger wheels and a remap is what i would do.

had a look, very nice !