DBharj

Reaction score
Hi all, after lurking around on these forums for the past few days thought I'd finally register and introduce my new Audi which I picked up a couple weeks ago. Its an A3 S Line Sportback 2.0 TDI 170, and boy do I love it! :D. Just a quick snap on the iPhone, will take some better pics when I get the chance
img3870yo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Where are you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Scotty, yeah I had the black edition grilles fitted, along with the headlights. Had it tinted, and sprayed the alloys gunmetal grey myself, as I wanted to change them for some BBS' or maybe even the RS3 alloys to complete the BE look, but don't have the funds just yet.

Oh and I'm from Birmingham Sandra :)

Welcome mate, nice A3 what u got planned?

Do want to change the alloys and lower it, but not anytime soon. For now a remap is a must, probably paint the callipers red, and maybe wrap the roof, side mirrors, and middle bit of the front bumper in gloss black/black carbon fibre, still undecided. What do you think?

Do want to change the alloys and lower it, but not anytime soon. For now a remap is a must, probably paint the callipers red, and maybe wrap the roof, side mirrors, and middle bit of the front bumper in gloss black/black carbon fibre, still undecided. What do you think?
Yea sounds good mate black on red go well together, what remap you going for?

black wrap sounds nice, not sure on the carbon.
light tint lamix x on the headlights too and then move onto dropping her slightly with some nice alloys and you will have a true beauty there!

black wrap sounds nice, not sure on the carbon.
light tint lamix x on the headlights too and then move onto dropping her slightly with some nice alloys and you will have a true beauty there!

I think the carbon would look better on the front bumper and on the side mirrors, but would be OTT on the roof.. But i'd like the side mirrors and roof to match.. So dunno. What percentage lamina x would you say? Also is it legal?
Yeahh will eventually get round to the alloys and lowering, but not anytime soon.

Just a stage 1 custom map, maybe de-cat too
Nice, yea I agree the carbon would probably be ott have u thought about matte black seen a few red a3's with matte black roof and looked great

Nice, yea I agree the carbon would probably be ott have u thought about matte black seen a few red a3's with matte black roof and looked great
Forgot about matte, could go for a matte roof and mirrors carbon.. But gloss would give it a slight panoramic roof look :p lol.
I'll pop into the wrapping place and have em put the vinyl against the car and see how it looks I guess

Forgot about matte, could go for a matte roof and mirrors carbon.. But gloss would give it a slight panoramic roof look :p lol.
I'll pop into the wrapping place and have em put the vinyl against the car and see how it looks I guess
Yea that's probably the best thing to do it gives you an idea of what its going to be like

What percentage lamina x would you say? Also is it legal?

It is supposed to be road legal. I had light tint (6%) on mine but the MOT tester said he couldn't get the correct pattern to pass it. I had to nip over and rip the laminX off the headlights, gutted.

Still got it on the fogs though.

Yours is looking very nice, BE alloys and lowering will look awesome!