New Member + pics

ickleric

Reaction score
Well i have just bought an Audi A4 2001 (Y Reg), 1.8T, silver, 90k, full audi service history, mint condition inside and out. Lovely to drive. Cost me £4795. How can i tell if its got 150bhp or 163bhp?? These pictures aren't the best, i will take some more myself soon. It looks a million times better in person. Here are some pics.

I think it will be a 150, wasnt the 163 introduced during early 2002?

To double check take a look at the data sticker in the boot this will give the engine output in Kw.

Congrats with the new A4 mate, nice clean looking motor.

Let the Mods begin....

Yeah I seen that in the trader I think!!!
Whats the plans for it then.......:eyebrows:

Needs a drop, TIP, downpipe, chip, painted lowers... Stope me when you run out of cash... :)

Whats a TIP? And nice motor mate, I just bought a 52 plate 163, it tells you on the V5, mine says "Model: A4 1.8T Sport (163)" and like others said, says 120KW on the service booklet sticker in the options codes, 120KW = 163bhp

turbo intake pipe scots the standard rubber ones compress and rob u of bhp especially on a mapped car i have an o.ct aluminium one on mine not cheap though bout 300 quid. you get about 5-10 bhp extra with one fitted

it's now up for sale in classifieds. got a baby on the way so it has to go, shame cos its a great car!

nah, well at least not 02 on, mines a 52 and fwd / 163 sport.

Hi new here, so hi to everyone

1.8t SE 2002 (pre registered 51 plate) on FWD 150 bhp just to let you know.As said look at the V5 the answere lies there.110kw = 150bhp for info.

Cheers J.:blackrs4:

Hi folks

Just for info..looks like the 1.8t was uprated to 163 bhp in june 2002.
Facts according to whatcar.So it looks like u got a 150 same as me...i was jan 02...bummer.

Hope this helps
Cheers J