New Member - My first Audi (pics)

Kev Boy

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Kev and im 22 from Scotland.

Ive had 5 cars in my driving life lol (none of which were very impressive). Although i liked my last car, which i still own.

I had a Nissan micra 2003 to learn in
then a 2002 (52) Astra SRi 1.8 5 door in blue
then a 2003 (03) Corsa club 1.0 litre 3 cylinder, 5 door in red (or pink!) which is in the pic with my Audi lol (had 57bhp out of the factory which is just not enough)
then a 2001 (51) Astra SXi 1.6 5 door in black
then a 2005 (05) Audi A4 S-Line 2.0 TDi 6 speed manual, B7 (facelift) in phantom black,

The A4 is fully kitted out. She has:

40k miles only on the clock,
Full Audi service history,
Full years MOT,
6 months tax,
3 months warranty,
Phantom black with graphite 5 arm wheels,
Tinted windows,
6 disc cd changer in the dash,
Full black & grey leather interior,
etc. (too much to list).

Here she is (Excuse the pic, was taken out of a dirty window on a crappy phone. I didnt want to go outside lol);
20ijlle.jpg

What do you guys think of her? She is pristine in the flesh, and pics dont do it justice, loving it so far. Do you guys know roughly what she SHOULD be worth? Just to see if i was shafted or not. I think i got a bargain considering its history and milage. The thing is like a 2012 Audi and pulls like a ****** train!

Just wanted to mention, the wheels look stunning in person. But its hard to get a pic of them that doesnt look like silver ones that are filthy and covered in brake dust. Will get proper pics during the day and on a proper camera lol.

Heres my last car (which i still have) just incase anyone was interested haha.

Astra SXi:
2ptpe9e.jpg

x0rapz.jpg

2vmym4g.jpg

Cheers and look forward to chatting to you all. As im new to the Audi scene I will likely not be able to help much with problems etc. but i will try to help where i can, and your help and advice to me will be much appreciated (and will likely be soon!).

Kev.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Kev, welcome to audi-sport.net. I will add you to our scottish members list and leaveyou a link for our local meets. Did you get to the secc yesterday? We were there for the show and had a great day. There is lots if info in the a4 section and many helpful people. Enjoy. :) x

Scotland

Cheers Sandra,

No i didnt get to it. I will keep an eye out for more meets, but they will likely be a bit far for me to go as i live right up in the highlands (right next to john o groats at the top lol). So will be quite a distance prob. Its like 4.5 hours north of Aberdeen!

I will need to get to some though and put faces to names, and cars to faces :p

Cheers, Kev.

​Kev, just keep an eye on the scottish section, we will try get a meet organised for those of you further up, most of us dont mind travelling around. The aberdeen boys do a regular meet. :) x